MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

I wonder why they keep failing with catalunya kerbs..they are white and red..not grey-light red
WS5epu9.jpg

OuZDO6u.jpg

cLGFsxm.jpg

gFnThCB.jpg

I'm editing AI difficulties with partial success, wil llet you know
will be much much different this year. they cranked SIMULATION pretty much as high up as it gets. Already at 1...0 in both race and qp within the hex editior. cannot do much at all here....Skillscatalog file is last year's A.I. Drivers.bml. menu.mix, db_pilots, db_teams, all same as last year, so not worried here.

Last edited:
I installed the game. No time to play now :'(
When engineering leave me alone I'll play this game, I'm so impatient! Probably sunday night!
How's going with the brakes? I saw on YouTube that the physic seems to be a lot better than last year: MotoGP bikes are too fast in my opinion, but not bad.

I installed the game. No time to play now :'(
When engineering leave me alone I'll play this game, I'm so impatient! Probably sunday night!
How's going with the brakes? I saw on YouTube that the physic seems to be a lot better than last year: MotoGP bikes are too fast in my opinion, but not bad.
Moto2 best physics, MotGP brakes way too strong again. no good at all

First major fixes...W.I.P....Wilairot replaced Zaidi at JPMoto two races ago...

2015-06-27_00001.jpg

Also, there is a typo in Moto2 DEREDINGER instead of DERENDINGER, cannot be fixed unless I shorten the name entirely due to character restrictions...unreal Milestone.

Last edited:
First major A.I. QP and Race Positioning adjustment in Moto3. That is getting better and better to real life now. Obviously, for now I am focusing on their positioning not exactly the lap times, you get what I mean :ninja: Frustrating however, to see that Milestone has these guys lapping at 2:01:*** rather than under 2:00 like in real life. They even post the lap record screenie of 1:57:*** (this year actually 1:56:6** was pole position) but do not bother to actually replicate that. 4 seconds slower than real laps...hahahaha Milestone on SIMULATION level...really???

2015-06-27_00011.jpg
2015-06-27_00012.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years