MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

My Kawasaki that i drive in my career as well and my triumph skins!

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    423 KB · Views: 477
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    416.3 KB · Views: 492
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    442.6 KB · Views: 583
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    423.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    428 KB · Views: 419
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    437.6 KB · Views: 415
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

what did you write?
For the trasparency you haveto edit the aplha channel of the texture (not the same texture, it's a different texture with only the visor and the back of the helmet). You have to make black the alpha of the part you want to make trasparent.
Black means opacity 0%, white opacity 100%

For the trasparency you haveto edit the aplha channel of the texture (not the same texture, it's a different texture with only the visor and the back of the helmet). You have to make black the alpha of the part you want to make trasparent.

P.S. Thanks a lot to the MODERATOR who deleted our comments. You could simply keep it and ell us to add an english translation. Now whatever was written in these post is forever lost. GENIUS!

Ah ok...thanksss!

Ok i finished to testing my mod for motogp classe update to season 2016, it contains database files and graphic files to ride the 2016 season, it's not complete and not so refined due problems with some insolved problems,(if you want ride with octo pramac team in career or classic championship,it's not showed your number on front bike also not showed for riders petrucci-redding)(can't change the name of aspar team due the problems with menu spaces in zts files), i would like to share but can't upload file cause is bigger than 300 MB, so fi someone who knows how i can upload i share this poor work! ahahahaha bye!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 229 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%