MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Requests Thread

Could anybody please make Aspar Team MotoGP livery for 2015 ??
AsparTeamMotoGP_GPFrancia%20184.jpg

I really dont know if is possible made new livery for private team (I using right now) but if is possible let us know please, most of this livery are versy basic, also if you buy another bike I noticed you have others different livery , well thats Good ;);)

It always makes sense, but the problem is in a few places it should be different than on CBR.
I know what you mean, but I have just only seen rather bad results with this type of mod. Just saying due to the difference in bikes I didn't see the sense. There might just be someone doing it. I would not be too worried. Hoping for the best result.

Would it be possible to have a different Helmet in Career mode? like the Arai, AGV, etc..
Honestly sick of the xlites, i have spent ages looking at the helmet files and i honestly haven't got a clue on how to do it, i seen that someone done it in MotoGP 13.

I would like to request a physics mod for moto3, in braking, so you can't brake for long during cornering of you crash like in real life. In the game you can continue braking hard while in corner, which is not realistic at all. It would make the game more challenging

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%