MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Requests Thread

Ok thanks @ChaosF1 I was editing the 3 textures separate and It was a nightmare, better way I think is first of course find the default bike I wanna use , make a livery there and then separate on those 3 .dds texture with the alphas because those 3 texture represent every colors and every layout (3) , Right???

Ok thanks @ChaosF1 I was editing the 3 textures separate and It was a nightmare, better way I think is first of course find the default bike I wanna use , make a livery there and then separate on those 3 .dds texture with the alphas because those 3 texture represent every colors and every layout (3) , Right???
Nah easiest would be remove the masking textures from the picture. if you make them all black with all black alphas and save with dxt5 they will no longer apply colour making. if you go into the bikes folder and then to the bike you want i think its the second dds file in there. is a plain white texture of the bike (called 500_CUS_BIKE or something like that), use this as base template i have made a reasonable templates for honda, Yamaha and ducati already and then copy & paste and save it as that texture.

if you get it to work its a hell of alot easier to make custom private bikes

capirossi_action_montegi.jpg
The 2004 Ducati Desmosedici ?
Marlboro stickers ?
How do we take screenshot photos? for upload.

@ChaosF1 yes I understand you I will try later to see what I can do ,would you like to share what you have done to get a easy idea the Eva test type I wanna create dont dont so complicated at the first view , what I dont understand you well is .do I create the livery on the base model? and then use to separate in the 3 .dds for the colours. Yes i saw the CUS_BIKE , so I think I need to made the stripes there and then separate in 3 way painting all in black not the stripes of course, If you dont mind when I start working on it I will send you a PM , to dont made the thread much longer ;)

Any chance for career helmet pack?
This has been asked before, and if you were to actually search the forum, you would know the answer.

Something else; this is the other reason for the delay on the mod i am working on - what is the point? The fact that hardly anyone cares about realism here is stunning to me. So many people complain about A.I. yet they are not even on the highest difficulty level. I spoke with another hardcore sim fan from another forum and he is observing the same. People hardly even download riders changes, etc. We already had 2 significant ones this year and nobody seems to care. Realistic photos instead of Milestone crap, etc etc. Nobody cares about unrealistic menus, wrong riders, wrong team names, blah blah, but everybody wants an A.I. Mod with half of them racing on MEDIUM...lol....that is downright funny.

Last edited:
@rkh i get what you saying but not everyone is good enough to race on hard and use setups so true not everyone needs an AI mod, but don't make it for them there are some who want and enjoy the challenge the mod will bring. i haven't played moto15 on anything above medium, personally i don't think I'm good enough to play on hard setting. that said the AI in motogp at the time does display some unusual behavior

i don't think I'm good enough to play on hard setting
But it's the only way to learn! I was playing racing games for years on medium, until my friend forced me to choose only highest difficlty every time I start any race in any game. And only after that I saw big improvement in riding. If you are capable of playing on medium it means you can ride, brake and turn without missing corners! The only thing that left is to learn to do it a little bit better. With MotoGP 15 difficlty it should take you about 10 hours or less. Just try it!

If you are capable of playing on medium it means you can ride, brake and turn without missing corners!
That could not be further from the truth. In fact, it means nothing playing on anything but the highest settings available as the bike behavior is not realistic and you certainly cannot say he knows everything just needs to do better. No way mate. If you can ride with MEDIUM, it means you can ride on MEDIUM, nothing else. Aside from the fact that the even the highest setting is not realistic and requires once more diligent tweaking from modders to the stock game. But even so, obviously the bike behaves differently on the highest setting and eliminates anything from MEDIUM setting. And don't get all upset now - it is the simple truth.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back