MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Questions.

I have a problem with mixfiles remixer, when i open MOTOGP2015.MIX it says me that there is a negative number, this is what the error says :
"
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Richiesto numero non negativo.
Nome parametro: value
in System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.BuildMixContents()
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.selectedMixFile_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Text(String value)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.set_Text(String value)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.set_Text(String value)
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
"
Can anyone help me?

Can somebody please tell me how can i make kawasaki of 4strokes as fast as ducati or yamaha or honda of motogp 15 season (the original ducati,yamaha or honda NOT the 4strokes ones). I have added kawasaki in my career mode as a team instead of tech yam but the team is much slower than the rest and Pollycchio and smith end up finish 15-19 place :/

DATA/PHYSICS/VEHICLES/STANDARD - then search Kawasaki 4-strokes file and change "maxRPM" and "maxtorque". You can copy also this file from 4-strokes folder to MotoGP2015 folder :)

Hi, I would like to ask something. i'm a big fan of motorcycle simulator games,, and my biggest problem is making mods, could you please tell me how get a glossie Bike instead of a matt Bike? how you do that??? (sorry for my bad english) THX in Advance

I have a problem with mixfiles remixer, when i open MOTOGP2015.MIX it says me that there is a negative number, this is what the error says :
"
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Richiesto numero non negativo.
Nome parametro: value
in System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.BuildMixContents()
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.selectedMixFile_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Text(String value)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.set_Text(String value)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.set_Text(String value)
in ReMixer.ReMixerForm.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
"
Can anyone help me?
hiii there, can anyone help this guy? cause i've got the same problem like him :'(

hiii there, can anyone help this guy? cause i've got the same problem like him :'(
@RobGhi
That is because there is a file with a weird name inside .Mix archive. The software crashed when it tries to extract a file with such a weird name. It probably contains a character like "?"

Ask @Giovaneveterano probably he is the source to all of your pain!

P.S. at least I suppose that is the problem....

I have a question regarding the MotoGP 15 Fine tuning physics mod:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/physics-fine-tuning-mod.7999/

It's super, apart from when you change the direction of the bike, it responds too slowly.
The author of the mods explains that it's becasue all the AI are also slow to change direction, so this mod is in balance with that factor.
I and others however feel it takes away from the enjoyment of this otherwise perfect mod.

My question, can anyone change the responsiveness of the bike?

Thanks

Help me...
how to make blank nickname on the suit?
Cause i want to make my custom nickname on my suit. Thx for your help
There is a way , I dont know if there was another more.
Just paint your custom name on your suit and in game when you type your name use "." is much better than the default fonts , and maybe you dont se the "." when you type ;) , I guess this could be done like this

I'm not sure if anyone is bothered or if anyone already knows I was just messing about in the game files and figured out that you can change the bike on the menu from marquez's. It's in DATA\DB\STATICVALUES.BML and in there it's default pit rider or something

Does anyone want a 2017 mod (names only) for motogp15? I'm asking because I know a lot of people still play it for some reason so i could make a mod for the names and possibly helmet models for them

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back