MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Requests Thread

I guess this thread was still missing ^^

Big sponsorship change at LCR Honda. I think the new bike looks a bit odd, but I guess Im still acqainted to the old livery.
Is anybody interest in doing this skin? :D
10469051_10152521940869044_5896523027514073602_o.jpg

Can anybody create this Rossi helmet from 05 for the career X-lite model, or if possible in the Pista Gp (newer AGV model)? I would love to have some serious helmet game though.
rossi-vs-gibernau-2005.jpg

Last edited:
Would someone be able to make a stability mod like in Moto 13?
The one in 13 had incremental stability tiers that made the bikes act more realistic.
Or Would someone be able to point me in the right direction to mod this for myself as I can use the Hex editor.
Cheers

Another request!

Can somebody make me a Career helmet, Rider model in .blend format, like last year?
I would like to make some new skin, like Simoncelli, Tomizawa helmet, etc...

Hello,

can somebody correct the Movistar Yamaha logo on the front windshield?
And maybe make a bit other blue tone.

Would be very nice. :)

The only guy I really miss at MotoGP 14 is Casey Stoner. He belongs to the legends but I know his bike is too fast for this class. That's why I would love to see a livery of 2008 Casey Stoner for either Crutchlow's or Dovi's Ducati. That would be truly amazing :)

Last edited:
Oh thanks this is great! :)
Of course it would be even better if someone picked up on it and added Casey's blue number 1, his suit and helmet but I really like this already! Where can I get this?? :)

Oh and I'm a fool, of course the champion outfit Im looking for is the 08 livery ^^ But it doesn't really matter it's pretty close and Im very interested in the stuff you got there :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing