MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

I think that DLC was available for those who had preordered the game, and you can get it easily for the pc, I don't know much about PS4

I can not find the download, even going to the link i'm faced with pages and pages of other mods to look through. Help please? Sorry in advance if i'm overlooking the obvious! lol

I can not find the download, even going to the link i'm faced with pages and pages of other mods to look through. Help please? Sorry in advance if i'm overlooking the obvious! lol
The moderator took down the download link. The autor of the mod will surely re-upload it but this time on the resource manager. Just be patient.

Jonix, your mod is simply amazing, it works almost on every track. When you come back from holiday it would be nice if you try to slow down again the AI a little bit. In some tracks the AI goes faster than pole lap time :cool: but, as I said: excellent work!
Or just PM me and explain what I have to do with the files :)

Thank your for your feedbacks. The linked was removed by a mod, I have no idea why, neither I've been contacted via pm. I'm hot home at the moment so I can't help you right now.

Giovane, Thank you, I'll have a look at it when I'm back

Even using this mod at Brno the AI goes faster than light
Real difficulty
Pole: Miller 2.06.450
Fastest lap: Fenati 2.04.695

And in Indianapolis I take pole with a 1.41.550, then I have a look on the web and the last year pole position was 6 seconds slower! Crazy game!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%