MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

I trained at Losail with fenati (realistic / 50%)
qualif = 9th (2.08.410)
Race = 13th (my best lap in race 2.08.146)
impossible to do better :O_o:
I stopped, I want to have the challenge on the track but it is abused :confused::confused::confused::confused:
hoping that milestone make a patch on ia :whistling:

They have PC monsters so they don't have problems, maybe that or they are lazy.

What does it matter "monster PC"? I'm not talking about framerates issue, I haven't this problem. I mean the "3 seconds bug", it's worse than any other bug: it make this game unplayable. But I want to play this game, Milestone can fix this problem in 10 minutes because they know where touch the files, but they don't. Yes, I think too they are lazy: lazy and stupid

Man, you're confusing! This is not "anti-stuttering" mod, it's AI mod!
PS: while Jonix is working on the AI mod, I'm working on a physic mod (it's in beta testing, it's suuuuuper fine ;))
Then how can I fix it... the 4GB patch is not working anymore because there's more than double of the original lineup (before the DLC). I can't play career because of this, the warm-up freezes the game and everyone constantly crash and randomly go to the right like morons.

Then how can I fix it... the 4GB patch is not working anymore because there's more than double of the original lineup (before the DLC). I can't play career because of this, the warm-up freezes the game and everyone constantly crash and randomly go to the right like morons.

I understand these problems, but unfortunately I'm not able to fix the framerate. I'm working on what I can do for this amazing community.
Really soon I will share my physic mod beta version.

Those random issues, I have them as well, yet a couple of minutes ago I played GRID Autosport on Ultra settings without any lag and/ or frame rate drop whatsoever. I enjoyed every second of it. Do you understand what went wrong when they developed Motogp 14 for the PC? Because i don't lol.

Those random issues, I have them as well, yet a couple of minutes ago I played GRID Autosport on Ultra settings without any lag and/ or frame rate drop whatsoever. I enjoyed every second of it. Do you understand what went wrong when they developed Motogp 14 for the PC? Because i don't lol.
Bad porting, I guess. Something went wrong when they converted the game to PC games... there's no solution then.

@TheJlfan same for me , just the same , but try this passs the warm up , cause they suffering a lot , go to the race , let the race begun and restart the race again , try this 2 or 3 times for me looks like working a little more better and maybe you could run the race , on carrer with 33 drivers, its just a suggestion , and I trying this way

Hi Jonix, Big Thanks for your modding Work on this Game. I think your Physik mod is very nice! I loved the Brake points and think the G-Point in the middle of corner by manuell duck is fantastic! I testet this physik mod on Argetinia with MotoGP Ducati. Test with Moto2 and Moto3 in the next days! Thanks Jonix Goood Job :)

Hi Jonix, Big Thanks for your modding Work on this Game. I think your Physik mod is very nice! I loved the Brake points and think the G-Point in the middle of corner by manuell duck is fantastic! I testet this physik mod on Argetinia with MotoGP Ducati. Test with Moto2 and Moto3 in the next days! Thanks Jonix Goood Job :)
I'm glad the mod works well for you, however it's NOT my work, you have to thank Giovaneveterano for that mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back