MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

Lorenzo
jorgelorenzo-99.png
slower (but just a little bit)

First post updated, I had already edited Lorenzo but I forgot to add his name on the list, thanks the for suggestions

@Mister X I think I could do it, I'll have a look at the files. I edited the AIdrivers.bml file in the data.mix

@TheJlfan that wouldn't be realistic, but you could do it if you want to have him in the top positions

Hi ! thank you guys for the job ;) ! can you tell me in Brno the qualifying times and race times?! please
thank you :)

P;S : I do not feel that the mod works for me lol Q = 2.06 R = 2.04
yet, I have everything installed

Hi ! thank you guys for the job ;) ! can you tell me in Brno the qualifying times and race times?! please
thank you :)

P;S : I do not feel that the mod works for me lol Q = 2.06 R = 2.04
yet, I have everything installed
what difficulty setting? Did you install the DLC 2 too?

ah okk ! but you are still working on ? I just saw it :

"This version (0.9 beta) doesn't work with the new DLC.
Qatar, moto3, Realistic Difficulty: the AI runs 2 seconds faster than pole.
I will wait the update :)"

"The new version will work with the latest DLC and will be better than the beta version"

thank you for your help man

The drivers' skils are fixed, the race lap times however don't seem to be editable for the moto3 class. It just changes nothing

The drivers' skils are fixed, the race lap times however don't seem to be editable for the moto3 class. It just changes nothing

Milestone I hate you! I can't play this game: after the warm up all becomes awful. Before the DLC I played with no problem due to you mod, but now I'm waiting for your miracle or for a patch from Milestone. It's a HUGE bug, how it's possible they haven't fix it yet??? :mad:

Milestone I hate you! I can't play this game: after the warm up all becomes awful. Before the DLC I played with no problem due to you mod, but now I'm waiting for your miracle or for a patch from Milestone. It's a HUGE bug, how it's possible they haven't fix it yet??? :mad:
They have PC monsters so they don't have problems, maybe that or they are lazy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back