Tracks Motodromo Castelletto di Branduzzo

Hi guys !
After 3 years playing assetto (more than 1600 hours), I've decided to start modding !
I know it will be a long process, but I want to learn, try something new, and do my best !

The Motodromo Castelletto di Branduzzo, is a "not that big" italian circuit near Pavia where i go sometimes for track days with the Piave rally team.
The circuit is more or less 1900 meters long, 16 turns, with nice elevation and turn camber.
It is mostly used for bikes (not that fast but very technical), drift, and Legends cars.
Official website: http://www.motodromo.it/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Castelletto-Motodromo-Autodromo-132023650181703/
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/8fGkJxKucV62
Youtube video with a nice POV:

I've just started modding the track with Blender 2.78 (road layout and elevation).
Since I'm a big noob, any help would be appreciated ! I've a lot of pics from track days that I'll try to recreate in game to give the more realistic experience as possible.

If you have any links like best practices to make tracks in blender or if you know any link with material I could include in the project it could be amazing !

Last edited:
Seems like a fun track and technical indeed! It's pretty small and flat so probably good starting project. :) (I use Blender myself but don't know much about making tracks)

Hi guys !
After 3 years playing assetto (more than 1600 hours), I've decided to start modding !
I know it will be a long process, but I want to learn, try something new, and do my best !

The Motodromo Castelletto di Branduzzo, is a "not that big" italian circuit near Pavia where i go sometimes for track days with the Piave rally team.
The circuit is more or less 1900 meters long, 16 turns, with nice elevation and turn camber.
It is mostly used for bikes (not that fast but very technical), drift, and Legends cars.
Official website: http://www.motodromo.it/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Castelletto-Motodromo-Autodromo-132023650181703/
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/8fGkJxKucV62
Youtube video with a nice POV:

I've just started modding the track with Blender 2.78 (road layout and elevation).
Since I'm a big noob, any help would be appreciated ! I've a lot of pics from track days that I'll try to recreate in game to give the more realistic experience as possible.

If you have any links like best practices to make tracks in blender or if you know any link with material I could include in the project it could be amazing !
Hi, Do you have any updates?
I'm a Blender user too and i know Castelletto track, do you need some help?

Hi mate,

As i started to mod this track I realized that I had not enough knowledge and time to do it, so after a few try with Blender I stopped...
A shame cause I go there once a while and the track is quite challenging !

Hey guys, old post here i see haha.
I saw a video of this track on youtube and really wanted to try it out, but can't find it for AC...
Sooo i decided to make it myself.

Started yesterday, and i think it will be finished in a week at most since i am a bit restricted on time. And yes i am making both tracks ;) (top left of picture there's another track)

Here's a preview so far.
Motodromo Castelletto di Branduzzo.jpg

Will keep you guys updated and make a new post when it's done :) It won't be perfect, but good enough to have fun ;)

I saw a video of this track on youtube and really wanted to try it out, but can't find it for AC...

Started yesterday, and i think it will be finished in a week at most since i am a bit restricted on time. And yes i am making both tracks ;) (top left of picture there's another track)

Here's a preview so far.View attachment 406724

Will keep you guys updated and make a new post when it's done :) It won't be perfect, but good enough to have fun ;)

Hey man, good project do you have any updates?

Hey man, good project do you have any updates?
Hey haven't been home the past weeks and just got back this week, so i sadly had no time to work on it. But i should be able to start some time tomorrow afternoon.
There's "a lot" of things that i have to fix on the track, lots of small bumps etc that shouldn't be there etc.
Gotta figure out how to make it as smooth as possible, will watch the video a couple of times to see how the car reacts to figure out how the track is and try to replicate it as much as possible.

Looks good in the pics but not that nice to drive on for now :/

Will keep you updated as soon as i get some progress done. Maybe i'll just start releasing it and updating it over time.

That track is one must have track for Legend Cars as they are the officical Legend Cars track in Italy and even if a bit narrow as initially planned as a
supermoto and bike track is really technical and interesting to drive with some small and powerful cars...

The other track in the picture is an International karting track called 7 laghi

Even if you build the track from scratch just for info Castelletto is an official track of the game RIDE 2 and it s well made even if a bit filled with non realistic banners and sponsors and the karting track exist for the game kart racing pro ( not original ) and probably could be converted and improved if the author gives you permission

Here's a preview so far.View attachment 406724

Please let me know when this circuit is available!

ciao a tutti Brian, posso essere informato anche io? vorrei drift nella pista e molto bella, ogni tanto vado a vedere gli eventi king of europe, ho provato la legend car, sarebbe bello portla usare su assetto corsa :), grazie in anticpo per chi ci sta lavorando dietro;)

hey man! how's the project going? i would love to have it for assetto!! i've also tried to make it but im not good enough haha... let us know when its ready please :)

Hey haven't been home the past weeks and just got back this week, so i sadly had no time to work on it. But i should be able to start some time tomorrow afternoon.
There's "a lot" of things that i have to fix on the track, lots of small bumps etc that shouldn't be there etc.
Gotta figure out how to make it as smooth as possible, will watch the video a couple of times to see how the car reacts to figure out how the track is and try to replicate it as much as possible.

Looks good in the pics but not that nice to drive on for now :/

Will keep you updated as soon as i get some progress done. Maybe i'll just start releasing it and updating it over time.

How are the work on the track progressing??? It would be nice to be able to drift into the home track ❤️

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%