MGP20 Moto3 setups

Hello, hope you are well. I'm a motorcycle beginner in general and I come from a background of car racing... so I decided to go with moto3 through the first season of my career mode as they are far easier to learn the basics with like rear braking and so on, and quickly I realized that I'm in dire need of setups because I'm starting to encounter some technical tracks that are really frustrating me because nothing more frustrating in any form of racing is asking the race vehicle to do a certain thing and it being unresponsive. TLDR: if you've made setups for any moto3 track that you can screenshot or clip for me I would be very grateful. thanks for your help in advance.

Hello, hope you are well. I'm a motorcycle beginner in general and I come from a background of car racing... so I decided to go with moto3 through the first season of my career mode as they are far easier to learn the basics with like rear braking and so on, and quickly I realized that I'm in dire need of setups because I'm starting to encounter some technical tracks that are really frustrating me because nothing more frustrating in any form of racing is asking the race vehicle to do a certain thing and it being unresponsive. TLDR: if you've made setups for any moto3 track that you can screenshot or clip for me I would be very grateful. thanks for your help in advance.
After finishing the historical challenges I tried Moto3 and quickly took it off because I was dreaming on the straight:sleep:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%