Moto2 Kalex My Team Career Repsol Catalunya Caixa

MGP21 Moto2 Kalex My Team Career Repsol Catalunya Caixa 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kawa4saki submitted a new resource:

Moto2 Kalex My Team Career Repsol Catalunya Caixa - motogp21, moto2 career team, mod

This is my 1th mod for motogp21, it is a my team career mod. It replaces the kalex moto2 dhl team.

the mod will be updated ( not sure when )

Future updates:

Team name will be changed into Repsol Catalunya Caixa ( it's still DHL at the moment )

Mechanic skins will be tweaked ( repsol logo on front and back don't connect, will change that )

Alpinestar suite will be tweaked ( wasn't able to clean the lines will try to do that )

Pit box logo's ( it is still DHL but when i know how to...

Read more about this resource...

skin perfect
suit missing repsol logo on the back
marquez-11-11-2012.jpeg

on the sides of the suit is black not orange

Last edited:
hi i've installed the mod, it works on the bike but not on the suit
The suit isn't working anymore because of the game updates by milestone.

My game is outdated so i need to figure out how to create a new suit and update this mod.

When i know how to get the current suit, then i will update the mod.

Last edited:
Ah that ain't good mate. Maybe we can find someone to maybe try update it to the new Kalex chassi for you Then it'll be done again and you'll be free to get a PC in your free time and be back modding soon after that.

Ok Biker7202 I deleted the Caixa mod from game now the original DHL livery is there and normal. So there must be a small tweak to the Kalex, maybe an easy fix to update i'm not sure as you'd have to get the mod yourself to see

Ok Biker7202 I deleted the Caixa mod from game now the original DHL livery is there and normal. So there must be a small tweak to the Kalex, maybe an easy fix to update i'm not sure as you'd have to get the mod yourself to see
This issue isn’t to do with the model, as you can see the texture fits perfectly. It’ll be to do with the light map files or clearcoat in this mod

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%