Moto2 Catalunya Ciaxa Repsol (for custom driver)

MGP19 Moto2 Catalunya Ciaxa Repsol (for custom driver) 2019-09-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
kawa4saki submitted a new resource:

Moto2 Catalunya Ciaxa Repsol (for custom driver) - motogp19

This skin is created by a request from: lollospartacus.
(marquez moto 2 2012 bike and suit.)

Thank you for giving trusting me, to create this skin.
It was fun but a hard one to create.

This is my 4th mod ( the hardest i've created so far )

Mod contain's: bike skin, and alpinestar skin ( replaces moto2 red bull ktm ajo for custom rider )
number & helmet & butpatches not included.

It's not 100% accurate.

If there are problems, or any other question's let me know.

Best Wishes...

Read more about this resource...

A little doubt I copied the file, but I can not find the design in any Moto2 of MotoGP19, how should I proceed?. Catalunya Caixa, now this company entity no longer exists here in Catalonia, Spain, I think. Thanks you are a teacher:thumbsup:

Last edited:
A little doubt I copied the file, but I can not find the design in any Moto2 of MotoGP19, how should I proceed?. Catalunya Caixa, now this company entity no longer exists here in Catalonia, Spain, I think. Thanks you are a teacher:thumbsup:

What do you mean? Do you mean that you can't find the livery in the game?

You have to unpack the winrar file and copy the pak file in your game main folder ( for example: motogp 19/content/paks, copy the pak file in the paks folder.

It's only useable for the custom driver when you choose the red bull ktm team. And the suite is the custom riders alpinestar suit.

Very well, thanks for explaining, I discovered that the design is only for the custom pilot, I think it is the first package in this way, usually replaces another official team. Do you know how I could put the number 93 like Marc Marquez? and the shoei helmet with sponsors scalextric red bull of the video? it would be even better more interesting.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very well, thanks for explaining, I discovered that the design is only for the custom pilot, I think it is the first package in this way, usually replaces another official team. Do you know how I could put the number 93 like Marc Marquez? and the shoei helmet with sponsors scalextric red bull of the video? it would be even better more interesting.:thumbsup:

Yes in the game motogp19 is an graphics editor, with this editor you can create numbers, stickers and helmets.

Best wishes kawa.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years