MGP18 MOTO GP 2018 MODS?

WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO MODIFY THIS MOTOGP? IS THAT RIDICULO FINDS THE TIME TO RESTORE ONLY 1 OR 2 SECONDS LOST BY FALL, WHEN THE LOICO WOULD BE ASTA AT THE END OF THE FALL OR BY LOMENOS OF 5 OR 8 SECONDS REALLY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS WILL BE POSSIBLE TO MODIFY IT OR WITH THE CHANGE OF GRAPHIC ENGINE THIS WILL BE LIKE THIS AND THINGS LIKE THE RESPAWN I PHYSICS CAN NOT BE MODIFIED

Forgive my frightening English I wonder if it is possible to modify the 2018 motogp. as for example to increase the time of reappearance of the pilot so that it is not such a short and ridiculous time, or if it is possible to edit the physics of the motorcycle etc

[QUOTE = "Alberto Zanot, publicación: 2764986, miembro: 180434"] En mi opinión, esta es una copia perfecta de MGP17 portado en el UEngine.
Estoy decepcionado.
Y como todo maldito juego de MGP, las cámaras se ven horribles, muy estáticas y con una sensación de velocidad CERO.
Mi primer mod será la cámara, como lo hice con mi mod TotalFX para mgp17. [/ QUOTE]

if you find out how to edit the respawn time to increase it to about 8 seconds would be a pass, and if the truth is ke a touch of speed in the cameras would be very interesting

In my opinion this is a perfect copy of MGP17 ported on the UEngine.
Im disappointed.
And as every damn MGP game the cameras look awful, very static and sense of speed ZERO.
My first mod will be the camera, as i did with my TotalFX mod for mgp17.

total agree;)
please have a look at the normal cockpit cam (non helmet) is way too static...
and don't forget to implement your amazing LOD Fix...
Lot of AI bike lods are awfull :(

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back