MGP17 Moto GP 17 Setup Tips and riding tips for Pro physics wanted

Hey guys,

i am pretty handy on the F1 games and played a lot of motogp , but i did it with semi pro physics, racing line , auto gears and mono brakes.

So what tips some of the better guys have for me to how get good with the pro physics, i am struggleing especially with all the buttons you need to press with the gears and rear brakes. Any tips are appreciated.

Hey guys,

i am pretty handy on the F1 games and played a lot of motogp , but i did it with semi pro physics, racing line , auto gears and mono brakes.

So what tips some of the better guys have for me to how get good with the pro physics, i am struggleing especially with all the buttons you need to press with the gears and rear brakes. Any tips are appreciated.
ok first tip start one thing to prove so maybe leave semipro phisics and dual brake an switch manual gears, this year motogp game have a shifting gear more easy practice to shifting manual and looking for braking points in every track, than when you think are solid try to leave dual braking and search to braking at same points with only the front brake and than again when solid try to help brake withe the rear brake and so on leave the phisics pro for last

Right analog up -- throttle
left shoulder button change down
right shoulder button change up
rear wheel brake -- left trigger button analog
front wheel brake -- right analog trigger button
...... can even do rolling burn outs with this :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%