Resource icon

MGP15 MotGP Update ** Claudio Corti @Forward Yamaha ** 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
You do realise Forward are definitely running for the rest of the season because Dorna is funding them to continue until a buyer is found
take it easy. that is not a guaranteed scenario. they will participate in the next 2 races for sure, 80% for sure at Aragon and 0% guarantee for the 3 races to come overseas. Only 1 sponsor left after Swiss Owner was arrested for tax fraud charges. Dorna and IRTA have NOT guaranteed rest of season and will for now support finding a new buyer, which then in turn could mean completely new machinery, could be OPEN-HONDA, could be anything. So, the future of this team is nowhere near secured and wide open. Regardless, even if DORNA and IRTA decide to fully pay for the rest of the season, no more updates are planned for this mod, hands full with Physics Mod updates, etc.

There is a way to fix the number 70 of Claudio Corti? I have alredy fixed the name.
MotoGP15X64 2015-09-05 12-03-12-96.jpg

There is a way to fix the number 70 of Claudio Corti? I have alredy fixed the name.View attachment 104447
of course, i fixed the name a long time ago. never bothered to fix number or anything else. OK, here is the issue. I fixed the name from C.Corti to Claudio Corti a while ago, but I never bothered to release or fix the number in the picture selection screen, because I am uncertain about Corti and Forward Yamaha future in general. You can change the picture number, but I don't think Corti's number already exists, so you have to edit it yourself in gimp or photoshop. not going to do it though myself...

Last edited:
of course, i fixed the name a long time ago. never bothered to fix number or anything else. not going to do it either.
Thanks for the answer. I'm sorry, i badly written that messages. I'm Italian and I use Italian language for Motogp15. So i modified the italian file for the name. I only ask if there is a way to change the number on the menu.
P.s. sorry for my english

Thanks for the answer. I'm sorry, i badly written that messages. I'm Italian and I use Italian language for Motogp15. So i modified the italian file for the name. I only ask if there is a way to change the number on the menu.
P.s. sorry for my english
I apologize - for some reason, only half my message showed up...lol. SORRY!! I edited it now.

OK, here is the issue. I fixed the name from C.Corti to Claudio Corti a while ago, but I never bothered to release or fix the number in the picture selection screen, because I am uncertain about Corti and Forward Yamaha future in general. You can change the picture number, but I don't think Corti's number already exists, so you have to edit it yourself in gimp or photoshop. Before we knew that Corti was taking Bradl's seat, I had just moved Laverty there, and I was able to use his existing number #70. Anyways, the in game bike number texture itself has been fixed, so it is only the selection screen, and now that it properly says Claudio Corti, honestly, that is good enough for me.
2015-09-05_00002.jpg

Last edited:
rkh updated MotGP Update ** Claudio Corti @Forward Yamaha ** with a new update entry:

fixes the name from C.Corti > Claudio Corti ;-)

View attachment 104486

I did not fix the selection screen picture, so it still says #70 there, but the name and bike number texture in game are most important to me. Plus, I have no faith in Forward Yamaha's future, so for now, that will be the last update...

Drop the db.zts file in your respective language folder...i.e. MENU/TEXT/USENGLISH or GERMAN or ITALIAN depending what lingo you chose.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I apologize - for some reason, only half my message showed up...lol. SORRY!! I edited it now.

OK, here is the issue. I fixed the name from C.Corti to Claudio Corti a while ago, but I never bothered to release or fix the number in the picture selection screen, because I am uncertain about Corti and Forward Yamaha future in general. You can change the picture number, but I don't think Corti's number already exists, so you have to edit it yourself in gimp or photoshop. Before we knew that Corti was taking Bradl's seat, I had just moved Laverty there, and I was able to use his existing number #70. Anyways, the in game bike number texture itself has been fixed, so it is only the selection screen, and now that it properly says Claudio Corti, honestly, that is good enough for me.
View attachment 104481
Ok thanks. I have intention to use the number of Corti in motogp 13 for the menu, but i don't know in which folder I can put the number. I don't want that you do this, I want do this, I only request in which folder i can change the two numbers

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I have intention to use the number of Corti in motogp 13 for the menu, but i don't know in which folder I can put the number. I don't want that you do this, I want do this, I only request in which folder i can change the two numbers
been a while, but I will check again. not sure when I'll have time. somebody else can jump on this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%