Motegi coming to RaceRoom next week?

36673892_1995046637180610_5973967670972776448_n.jpg

Not the most flowing of tracks available but it does make a great track for racing, lots of overtaking opportunities. RR Asia appears to have some clout when it comes to future content, so lets hope with the amalgamation of DTM and the SuperGT rules, maybe, just maybe the DTM franchise will be taken up again, adding SuperGT cars to boot, now that I would get my Moth Sanctuary's door open for, maybe!
4-5Gb update expected tomorrow, hell of a lot for a single track, so what can we expect?
Must be something, as there is so much in the pipeline but we'll have to wait to find out, owing to what appears to be an Ex KGB operative having taken over publicity for S3.
Killing their own forum as there is sod all to talk about, would start a World Cup thread but not sure how well it would go down. :D oh well lets just hope the wait is worth it, last few updates have been lean on additions to features, other than things that I feel should have been in from the start. Good chance it's the long awaited ranking system. :sleep: the enthusiasm has waned here, having taken the SRS leap initially and getting driven off the road at every opportunity, rear ended on most bends and as for qualifying lap blocking, well, I never :O_o: had gentler races in Wreckfest. Been left just having a pop at the competitions and leaderboards lately, still restricted to just a few minutes a week so far this year, driving me mad :mad: have taken to complaining about everything instead, poor substitute I know but does make me laugh! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back