MoTeC Bug? Doesnt split laps anymore.

Since 4 weeks my MoTeC doesnt split the laps anymore. Instead of showing me all single laps it shows me all laps as one lap.

For example if I make a long run now, I cant look up single laps anymore neither select them. Its like the whole stint is one lap then and is then e.g. over 33 minutes long.....

Does anyone know what is wrong here? I didnt change anything. I only use the XD Plugin, but Fredrik also uses it and doesnt have this problems.

Any suggestions are welcome.​

I use motec often, but I don't have rFactor and that sounds like the rFactor plug-in could have an issue. GTR Evo continues to give me good logs. (i2 pro 1.05.0013 -- I think the rFactor plug-in may did require a specific version of i2 pro, which I don't remember atm.)

Yeah, its 1.01.xxxx but it worked for me like 6 months and then it just changed its mind and startet to not track the maps of the roads anymore. I just deleted all stuff and reinstalled everything.

But now it still doesnt split laptimes and it also doesnt record the Track Map.... maybe thats the issue, but I have no idea, why it doesnt do that anymore. Weird!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%