F1 2010 Most realistic AI times

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Oli Peacock

Sim Racer
Hi all, we all know that most times that the AI set are generally too slow a certain parts of a track (Valencia S3) or too fast (Catalunya S3), but what circuits do you think the AI times are most like the real 2010 times. I personally think that Hungary is quite good and generally are able to get within 1.5secs of the real 2010 times (on Legend), but what do you think???

EDIT: and for those on PC who have a an AI mod, how well does that compare???

Im playin on the Ps3 like you do and i thing hungary is one of the best AI times overall. I got up to 3 tenths bhind the legend AI and I play with a controller so yeah. I would have loved to see some modding compatibility with the ps3 since many games are ****ed up with all kinds of stuff

Yeah, real times would be nice in this game but... I was trying to beat Pole laps in GP mode, driving as same driver as have got pole, on full expert. I did it only in Kanada! In other tracks I'm 1-2 secs slower. On Hockenheim pole was 1:13.7xx. Here on RD only few drivers can beat 1:14 with both sims ON.

Most challenge I'm getting in Sepang (Malaysia), Catalunya, Monako, Silverstone, Hungaroring and Singapore. Other tracks are little bit too easy (Canada...).

There are other database mods, but I believe this is the database mod I have used which is based on the 2010 season.

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-mods/46649-download-database-2010s-records.html

The AI lap times are pretty accurate for the actual 2010 season and the teams/cars finish where you expect them to finish. I have made a slight boost to Vettel, Massa and Schumacher to make them a little better. But Vettel, Webber, Hamilton, Button and Alonso fight each other for race wins. Massa, Rosberg, Schumacher, Sutil, Kubica, Liuzzi and Petrov are where they should be. The Williams drivers, Sauber drivers are marginally better than Toro Rosso. Finally Lotus, Virgin and HRT bring up the rear. The only time there is some sort of surprise is in a wet race where there are accidents. But even then there are not many surprises.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%