Most graphically impressive track mods ?

My problem with a lot of mod content is that the tracks tend to not be up to the visual fidelity of the officially released ones, understandable of course but it's still enough to put me off them.

I remember back in ye day that the only modded tracks for rfactor or simbin games that I used were the Virtua LM ones which were miles ahead of the rest in terms of graphics/detail... im basically looking for tracks on that kind of level which stick out from the rest and look close to as good as an official track.

I've gone through a fair few on the download page but have only found Donnington and Paul Ricard (to a lesser extent) to be close to official tracks... most of the others looked like 'modded tracks'.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

My problem with a lot of mod content is that the tracks tend to not be up to the visual fidelity of the officially released ones, understandable of course but it's still enough to put me off them.

I remember back in ye day that the only modded tracks for rfactor or simbin games that I used were the Virtua LM ones which were miles ahead of the rest in terms of graphics/detail... im basically looking for tracks on that kind of level which stick out from the rest and look close to as good as an official track.

I've gone through a fair few on the download page but have only found Donnington and Paul Ricard (to a lesser extent) to be close to official tracks... most of the others looked like 'modded tracks'.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
In the download page, you can sort by rating. The top 20 is all up there in quality, some even better looking than stock content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back