Tracks Mosport 2021 (CTMP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnr777 submitted a new resource:

Mosport (CTMP) 0.8 - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - Mosport - LiDAR

Install instructions:
  • Content manager - Open CM, drag and drop the 7zip file to CM and it will prompt you to install the track, including additional files, simple!
MANUAL install instructions:
  • Unzip 7zip file, copy all 3 folders (content, extension, system) to your Assetto Corsa ROOT folder, click yes to folder warnings. See image below for reference.
View attachment 282697...

Read more about this resource...

I need some help i guess. I can't get the lights to work. It works on every other track i have. Latest CM and shader patch. I installed manually and through CM.
Should come on at 8:00pm... weird that it didn’t for you. The inis in the extension folder installed correctly?

Last edited:
Head over to the tracks folder, and see if the johnr777_mosport folder is there.
thats what i was looking for in the tracks ..as it is named that in the folder dir ..but I found it ..just called mosport..i had some previous versions installed and got confused ..thought the track was going to be called johnr777_mosport in the track selections ..all good now ..awesome track!! Looks amazing in VR

Great track indeed. Congrats. Well optimized.
Can I ask here, despite I know you have lidar data for the road surface, is it really so flat? Has been resurfaced?

Last edited:
Should come on at 8:00pm... weird that it didn’t for you. The inis in the extension folder installed correctly?
Lol, i set it at 19:30. On other tracks the lights will be on, but here indeed i have to set it after 20:00... I figured out how to set the time a bit earlier by editing the conditions file. I like to see the lights on with some shimmering :)

Last edited:
I love the track, I think its a great creation. One thing I would suggest perhaps is a few more skid marks and general rubbering in along the straights and into the run off areas.

I love the track, I think its a great creation. One thing I would suggest perhaps is a few more skid marks and general rubbering in along the straights and into the run off areas.
This was discussed internally and it was decided by what we saw that the straights should not get any rubber. So I would not expect the "kunos" look with a dark rubbered line down the straights.

Great track indeed. Congrats. Well optimized.
Can I ask here, despite I know you have lidar data for the road surface, is it really so flat? Has been resurfaced?

Thanks Mitja!

You mean bumps? I added bumps manually to each section based on telemetry data, some areas feel different than others, even the patches have their own grip/bumpiness characteristics. Should feel pretty bumpy overall, definitely not like a resurfaced track.

Thanks Mitja!

You mean bumps? I added bumps manually to each section based on telemetry data, some areas feel different than others, even the patches have their own grip/bumpiness characteristics. Should feel pretty bumpy overall, definitely not like a resurfaced track.
Sorry, but it doesn`t feel bumpy at all. It feels like the track would be resurfaced recently :)
Thats why I asked at the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline