More Surface/Material edit-points?

Hi everyone.

Just a quick question. In the edit Surface/material dialogue box is it possible to get more than the standard 5 Nodes/edit points or whatever you call them? I have a complex area that requires fine editing of the track's shape and the "edges" of the "curves" are way too sharp.

I think i've seen a tutorial or something that has about 8-9 nodes across the track but i can't get more than the the standard 5.

Thanks in advance,

FerrariMan96.

Thanks but no it isn't. I know how to change the road surface material but i want more material / shape to change.

To see what I mean please refer to the uploaded image

Attachments

• I Want more of these.JPG
    I Want more of these.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 306
I appreciate your help but you stil don't get the point.

I know that you do the ctrl click in the 3D window to get more surfaces but what i want is more "edit-points" accross the width of the track, not the legnth.

I tried ctrl click in the dialogue box and nothing happened

FM96

I tried ctrl click in the dialogue box and nothing happened
That should work, as long as you click with the mouse fairly close to the line. It should also work in the 3d view if the ctrl-click is done right on the start of the surface. If you are able to add new surfaces I can't see why the program won't let you add new points.

That should work, as long as you click with the mouse fairly close to the line. It should also work in the 3d view if the ctrl-click is done right on the start of the surface. If you are able to add new surfaces I can't see why the program won't let you add new points.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll try that later. I think before I didn't click close enough. Will reply when tested.

Thx in advance,

FM96

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%