More Realistic sound MOD EEC GT3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and Audi R8 LMS / ULTRA

Other More Realistic sound MOD EEC GT3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and Audi R8 LMS / ULTRA 2020-07-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
adamsphilippe submitted a new resource:

Realistic sound MOD EEC GT3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and Audi R8 LMS / ULTRA - Sound Mod

This mod was not created by me, it was adapted from another mod for the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and the Audi R8 LMS and R8 LMS Ultra, from the EECGT3 mod, since the two cars share the same Audi V10 engine. I just took the engine and configuration sound files. I DIDN'T MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS IN THE ORIGINAL MOD!!! Credits go to the creator of this mod: Audi R8 LMS GT3 by ClimaxF1...

Read more about this resource...

adamsphilippe updated More Realistic sound MOD EEC GT3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and Audi R8 LMS / ULTRA with a new update entry:

UPDATE!!!

I removed my modification on the Category line in the .VEH file, reverting to the default. Any other modifications if necessary, I will post another update.

Removi minha modificação na linha Category no arquivo .VEH, revertido para o padrão. Quaisquer outras modificações se for necessário, irei postar outra atualização.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back