More Pork Please

Cars More Pork Please 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

More Pork Please - Competitive Powertrains For The Porknose

FIVE very competitive high performance V8 powertrains in NINE different folders for the much loved Porknose! Proper ZF transmissions with fully adjustable gearboxes! Perfect for racing setups.These powertrains are all completely different from my previous upload. All cars weigh the same 670 kg so weight will not affect tire wear and grip. There is super competition to be had here!
This mod was originally made to match up with this great vintage skin pack by frape56...

Read more about this resource...

This is an example of what can be done with this powertrain pack. I have just assembled the starting grid of the 1968 Indy 500 using MrBraindown's great skin pack. I have assigned all of his great skins to a mix of my 5 different powertrains although I did keep the two Eagle cars together. Using Content Manager I have entered the proper driver names and nationalities for each car. I will be starting in 3rd position in Bobby Unser's car. We will be at the 1960's version of the Indianapolis track. It will only be a 10 lapper but should be a blast!

Last edited:
Any suggestions on sound bank replacements for each car that would be best? I tried replacing with some based on descriptions but they just don't sound great, and I don't want to us Pessio's porknose sound bank for all the cars.

Last edited:
Hi. Please read the 'overview' description of this mod and see the last paragraph section entitled 'Sound' and you will find your answers. Thanks for your interest in this mod! :)

Thanks for the reply OldRebel. I can't believe I missed this! I read the description on the car like you suggested in the overview originally before asking the question but I didn't realize that the car suggestions are essentially listed. Thank for putting up with a dumb question lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back