Resource icon

Misc More pit-stops for AI and player at any race distance including 5 laps 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried with x8 and x10.. with x8 there were a lot of pilots without a pitstop and with x10 is with the teams that I wrote before
I am in the first season yet
Grosjean and Sainz more economical drivers, and also in career mode upgrade of tyre wear gives 20% less wear. If Haas and Renault do this upgrade, because of this could appear unbeatable combination of drivers and cars.
Mod maked and tested before patch 1.16 with wear changes, so that's may a reason. Try new today versions - x11 and x12.

Last edited:
Hey, just a quick question.
Which is the best choice for me if I want 1 to 2 pitstops and if I race with 25% distance? I don't want it so that everyone must make 2 pitsstops no matter what but so that it is possible to have 2 pits stops and also strategies where 1 pitstop is also possible.

Also does AI always pits when tyres reach 75% or are they stopping earlier than that too?

Hey, just a quick question.
Which is the best choice for me if I want 1 to 2 pitstops and if I race with 25% distance? I don't want it so that everyone must make 2 pitsstops no matter what but so that it is possible to have 2 pits stops and also strategies where 1 pitstop is also possible.
Hey, mod maked and tested before patch 1.16 with wear changes and first balance might be broken. I don't know because play 25% long time ago. But mod still works, try minimal option x2.5 for a start (in quick race for example). Please write here about results.
Also does AI always pits when tyres reach 75% or are they stopping earlier than that too?
The game is not designed for this, so an extra AI pit stop can only be after reaching the limit 75%.

I just used it for the first time! Thank you for creating this! It works great!

The one issue I have is that the AI tried to do between 5-9 stops in a 50% race at Singapore. I was able to do a 2 stop using 3.5x tyre wear, so I came out way ahead of where I should. It seems AI are oversensitive to tyre wear. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?

I just used it for the first time! Thank you for creating this! It works great!

The one issue I have is that the AI tried to do between 5-9 stops in a 50% race at Singapore. I was able to do a 2 stop using 3.5x tyre wear, so I came out way ahead of where I should. It seems AI are oversensitive to tyre wear. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?
No, there is no settings about it, i don't know how to fix, that's how AI coded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back