Resource icon

Misc More Natural Colors | Realistic Lighting | All Tracks 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded the newest version, but none of the 5 additional track files are included in v1.2. The "Version 1.1 with 5 Additional Tracks Mod" folder is there, but it only has the standard in game track files within.

What the... First, Russia and Austria are non-existent files. Second, my game doesn't launch anymore and the backup files are incorrect. Does not even contain Australia, for example.

I would of reset all files, but fortunately I knew there would be some idiot that cannot create proper mods. Won't download anything from you anymore.

What the... First, Russia and Austria are non-existent files. Second, my game doesn't launch anymore and the backup files are incorrect. Does not even contain Australia, for example.

I would of reset all files, but fortunately I knew there would be some idiot that cannot create proper mods. Won't download anything from you anymore.
Don't know whats your problem mate... xD Everything works fine for me!!! Download current Version of this mod and test it again.
I apologize for making some mistakes but why do you say idiot to me?
I'm not a robot or computer, every human makes mistakes, mate..

My eyes are bleeding after 30 minutes of playin with this mod.
And there is no backup files for Austria, Hockenheim and Sochi. :thumbsdown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years