Resource icon

Misc More Natural Colors | Realistic Lighting | All Tracks 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
woahhhh , the others version are really greta , but this final 2.0 looks fantastastic , The must have mod!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your great work , I need to try this :):thumbsup:

Hey bro, version 4 is great, but the tires reflect some blue color, which is not really pleasant for eyes. I switched to version 1, works great! Havent tried other versions, I like real colors.

If you mean the Video.. Its a "fictional" skin where the red is a little bit darker
What are you talking about? What... skin? :O_o:
I said that it's not only Ferrari but it's is most noticeable there, guess cause there's a biggest red surface, but on ALL RED TEXTURES. Like on Marussia and red comercials around the tracks.
Test it for yourself. Go on track with Ferrari with your mod, make a screenshot, then go on track with the same car but without your mod. Make screenshot again and spot the difference for yourself. Maybe you can even post them here? :)

What are you talking about? What... skin? :O_o:
I said that it's not only Ferrari but it's is most noticeable there, guess cause there's a biggest red surface, but on ALL RED TEXTURES. Like on Marussia and red comercials around the tracks.
Test it for yourself. Go on track with Ferrari with your mod, make a screenshot, then go on track with the same car but without your mod. Make screenshot again and spot the difference for yourself. Maybe you can even post them here? :)
Thats not my problem xD
Then dont use it xD *facepalm*

Thats not my problem xD
Then dont use it xD *facepalm*
Congratulations.
You lost all I got for you, from the moment you write me that you wish to help me to make static T-cams for my (oh so:)) real cams mod, and that I give you credits, up until now.
From every time I read something you've write, I got less and less respect for you.
Is this how you treat all the guys that try to help you to improve your mod??
It's not YOUR problem that YOUR mod turns red colour into something ...unrealistic?!? :confused::laugh:
You're really some piece of work. :thumbsup: Facepalm to your attitude. Grow up.

Congratualtions.
You lost all I got for you, from the moment you write me that you wish to help me to make static T-cams for my (oh so:)) real cams mod, and that I give you credits, up until now.
From every time I read something you've write, I got less and less respect for you.
Is this how you treat all the guys that try to help you to improve your mod??
It's not YOUR problem that YOUR mod turns red colour into something ...unrealistic?!? :confused::laugh:
You're really some piece of work. :thumbsup: Facepalm to your attitude. Grow up.
:) I dont need respect from you. You are the first one who has a problem like this. And only for one person, i dont need to edit my mod.

mod edit - original text has been seen by mods. Please ensure that you comply with our TOS, and avoid personal abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
<SNIP> :) I dont need respect from you. You are the first one who has a problem like this. And only for one person, i dont need to edit my mod.
"Only person with problems" ?!? :laugh:
They simple didn't notice it, since it's quite hard to remember the colours.
But I have a sharp eye. And nose for the details. I'm sure you will appreciate these my powers. :)
Take a look how I respond to everyone who has something to say about my mod. Maybe you'll learn something. Eventually.
Ok.
Taking your (and why I'm not a surprised:)) attitude into consideration, I'll take this ...gigantic task to myself and I'll take screens before/after your ingenious mod installed and show those screens to everyone here. And let everybody judge it for themselves, eh? I mean... somebody have to do it, you obviously won't. :)
I report your ofending post. Good luck.
Over and out.

mod edited - the quoted text was removed by the OP before Staff moderation, I have removed it from the above quote

Last edited by a moderator:
"Only person with problems" ?!? :laugh:
They simple didn't notice it, since it's quite hard to remember the colours.
But I have a sharp eye. And nose for the details. I'm sure you will appreciate these my powers. :)
Take a look how I respond to everyone who has something to say about my mod. Maybe you'll learn something. Eventually.
Ok.
Taking your (and why I'm not a surprised:)) attitude into consideration, I'll take this ...gigantic task to myself and I'll take screens before/after your ingenious mod installed and show those screens to everyone here. And let everybody judge it for themselves, eh? I mean... somebody have to do it, you obviously won't. :)
I report your ofending post. Good luck.
Over and out.
Ridiculous.
You answer like "do it yourself"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%