I think I can go on Twitter right now and post about how I got it confirmed by a very good source GTR3 will feature flying cars with laser guns and ion thrusters. The president of the universe told me so.
This is all well and good, but I will not purchase it unless it has a giant purple dildo i can damage other cars with.

SimBin UK are in discussion with various Partners about the best release window for our multi-platform motorsport title GTR3. Once this release date is confirmed, we will announce it immediately!

SimBin UK are in discussion with various Partners about the best release window for our multi-platform motorsport title GTR3. Once this release date is confirmed, we will announce it immediately!

Show gameplay first, otherwise nobody will buy a game they don't even know the content or promised quality of it.

giphy.gif

I think if Simbin delays this title any longer, they're best off building against the newer consoles. While some of you claim GTR 3 is vaporware, Kunos really let me down with ACC so there has to be something else out there that's better. I've always liked WEC more than GT3 anyway.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%