I am a Software Developer by trade and we often jokingly come up with dates without giving a year part. Just like "November 1st". It is a bit open ended. When your boss comes to you on November 1st and inquires if you are done, All you have to do is reply something like: "Oh, you meant November 1st this year? I thought it was obvious that we could not make it this year.". :p

Developers can't really win.

If they show stuff too early, it gets ripped apart - poor screenshots, not enough cars, wrong type of cars, not enough/wrong tracks, multiplayer, multiplayer, multiplayer, release date?, release date?, release date...…..

If they don't show anything/very little, they are blasted for not communicating, poor screenshots, wrong cars...……

I know I'm old(er/ish), but a game used to be released with just about ZERO early information, and if we liked it we bought it. Without all the negative guesswork, supposition, moaning. When I read all the negativity I'm surprised they are not driven back to doing just that.

Screens look good to me, it will be interesting to see what eventually appears.

It takes time to make perfect, which is why AC and ACC were released too early, Kunos wanted your money, that's the reason why early access released 2 times, sorry.

GTR3 will be ready when it is released, no early access bs, thanks. November 1 2019 is the official release date. Just be patient, you already have so many sims but nothing like this :)

It's clearly stated they are not targetting us simracers. They are going for the bigger pool, regular console users. So instead of selling 100.000 copies they could sell millions on all 3 major platforms.
If they pull that off, good for them and good for us.
So there is more money for future projects.

I am a Software Developer by trade and we often jokingly come up with dates without giving a year part. Just like "November 1st". It is a bit open ended. When your boss comes to you on November 1st and inquires if you are done, All you have to do is reply something like: "Oh, you meant November 1st this year? I thought it was obvious that we could not make it this year.". :p

I think you missed this part...

It takes time to make perfect, which is why AC and ACC were released too early, Kunos wanted your money, that's the reason why early access released 2 times, sorry.

GTR3 will be ready when it is released, no early access bs, thanks. November 1 2019 is the official release date. Just be patient, you already have so many sims but nothing like this :)

Simbin deleted all leak post on his Facebook. 1 : a post that explain that GTR3 looks like ACC with a quote of Dux. 2 : A post that explain that GTR3 will be release the 1st november (but surely a fake news). This is a "true" leak or just fake news that Simbin decided to delete because this is totally false ?:cautious:

This plan of only releasing still images might actually just be a very clever marketing campaign :)

Here we are, 5 pages in, still discussing the game... :whistling:

Even more amazing when you consider most everyone posting here claims they won't buy it because simcade. Further proof that a lot of sim racers favorite hobby is bitching/arguing. :whistling:

Even more amazing when you consider most everyone posting here claims they won't buy it because simcade. Further proof that a lot of sim racers favorite hobby is bitching/arguing. :whistling:

Simply expression, Give the baton to be beaten. If the team of GR3 don't want explain this strategy, why not. but actually it's seem to be a project to win money an go after retirement on the beach with our $$...

I imagine there are people who live in Liverpool, go to drink with the dev after a match and we wait you with true information : ) : https://www.facebook.com/pg/SimbinUK/about/?ref=page_internal

Please Simbin 2, call the Official Receiver, tell them you're broke and wish to declare insolvency and then sell the WEC license to S397 or Reiza at a knockdown price

I'll bet anybody that within 12 months of it's release, the developer will declare bankruptcy

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%