More GT3? Not interested at this point. Sim racing will die if devs don't embrace something different. As much as I don't like pCars2 I appreciate the car list. I find myself wanting to drive more vintage and historic race cars as time goes on. Even GT cars from the 90s and early 2000s. Not the same old Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Audi, Lambroghini, Aston Martin...etc. Flame me now

More GT3? Not interested at this point. Sim racing will die if devs don't embrace something different.

Not the same old Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Audi, Lambroghini, Aston Martin...etc.
An example: Almost everyone seems to like Automobilista, but unfortunately so many people don't drive it, because of its content. Servers with GT3 on Spa and Monza are full of drivers in several Sims, but almost no participation with a Stock Car V8 on Santa Cruz du Sul, or Copa Classic at Velo Citta...why is that, what do you think?
Sim Racing will not die, because more Sims are using GT3 cars. It's exactly, what so many people drive the most, because it's relatable to so many mainstream motorsport classes.

What would be funny is if they post another teaser screen and there are no responses whatsoever. Dissapointment from the dev will ensue and then maybe then they will change their tune and just release 1.0:p

More GT3? Not interested at this point. Sim racing will die if devs don't embrace something different. As much as I don't like pCars2 I appreciate the car list. I find myself wanting to drive more vintage and historic race cars as time goes on. Even GT cars from the 90s and early 2000s. Not the same old Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Audi, Lambroghini, Aston Martin...etc. Flame me now
The problems is not just an abundance of GT3 cars in simulation over every other category.
Though I too would love to drive a good vintage series, there seems to be a misconception that all old or road-going cars have to understeer...while handling like boats.
They also seem to have similar stopping power.
A proper Datsun 240Z, Ford Cortina, Anglia, Saab 850, etc...would be nice in a sim for once.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul for the new info on GT3. For me it is just a wait and see what progresses with this Title. Too soon to do any comments about this game for me. Keep the news coming on this game Paul when you get more info. take care

• Deleted member 241736

Visually, looks similar to ACC. Is this going to be GT3 version of ACC?
Yes it’ll be a carbon copy of ACC for modders where you can also set a custom grid with own liveries

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%