le sad violin meme

Seriously was hoping for at least "something" more.

Me too, as I want as many possible "the next level" simracing games as I can have to try, but GTR3 is such a long wallpapergame...I have my doubts. But we will see. As with so many simracing games they suddenly release or drop a massive update that changes everything

GTR3 Preview 4.jpg

Simbin Studios have been on social media again recently, showing off some more images from the developing GTR3 title.

This time showcasing the big old Bentley alongside what appears to be Porsche and Audi GT3 machines, the latest tweets from the studio offers a little more in the way of reassurances about the progress of the game development, even if it doesn't yet come with any significant information regarding details or a release window for the title.

Despite being no further along regarding solid information, at least we now have a few more (rather admittedly) impressive looking images from the development version of the title.

GTR3 Preview 1.jpg
GTR3 Preview 2.jpg
GTR3 Preview 3.jpg

For more from GTR3, head over to the GTR3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Woww....a few Photos;) nice! To be honest as long as I dont see a good Trailer I'm not interested in GTR3. Over a year now they only posting Photos and talk a lot of Bull.h.t;) like last years Gamescom. I hope they will bring a title which will have success but only seeing pictures gets annoying and their Marketingcommunication is really strange.

I hate to be a pessimist, but the fact that all we have to date is screenshots is somewhat worrying.

If they're at the point of being able to capture in game screenshots, logically they should be able to give us some in game video. I think it goes without saying that it's better to hold off public release until the game is in mostly finished state, but as a consumer it's hard not to be worried by the absence of game footage.

Also, in my opinion they should be more transparent with their development roadmap. Even if they're a year off of planned release, it would be great to hear. That's been Kunos' best move of late, being more vocal with their ACC fanbase.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%