More GTR3 Teasers Revealed

D

Deleted member 748322

November 1st and "nothing"? It's just two months away!! :O_o::confused:
The developers, at facebook's Simbin Studios UK Ltd. page, replied me: "Release date is still to be confirmed pending discussions with our partners."

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole discussion with our partners really is as awkward as that Rich Energy guy talking about his partners. What are they? Who are they? Who the hell knows.

David Wright

1000RPM
The developers, at facebook's Simbin Studios UK Ltd. page, replied me: "Release date is still to be confirmed pending discussions with our partners."
We can see who wears the trousers at Simbin UK. You can imagine the conversation

"You can't release it on ..., that's our anniversary. And you can't release it on ..., we are going to visit my Mum. Oh and don't release it on ... you are decorating the front room."

Michel Bélisle

100RPM
Premium
Instead of working on the game, they take some company-wide time off to do something fun that almost everyone in their customer base would enjoy. Are they trying to spite us?

GTR233

500RPM
Finally GTR3 will be a rally game :roflmao:

Indeed, really bad communication from SimbinUK contrary to brother studio Sector3 which is excellent :p

nabbabr

1RPM
Bonjour a tous, au sujet de gtr3 , je l'attend vraiment avec impatience… en attendant, je me console
souvent sur gtr2 ; j'espère que le jeu sortira en décembre mais j'en doute. J'espère tout de même …

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bonjour a tous, au sujet de gtr3 , je l'attend vraiment avec impatience… en attendant, je me console
souvent sur gtr2 ; j'espère que le jeu sortira en décembre mais j'en doute. J'espère tout de même …
You need to speak English here. :thumbsup:

FeltHat

3000RPM
Premium
it wont be out by december

Top Bottom