Resource icon

Misc More Grip Mod v.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
carlosmav submitted a new resource:

MORE GRIP mod - Chanded Game Grip

Hello everyone, sorry my English, because I'm using google translate.

After changing some files, could change grip the game.

Playing in Legend mode with Ferrari before was 0.5 up to 1 second faster after the mod could be 2.5 seconds faster than the Mercedes.

So I'm offering for those who want to test. There are 5 ways that you guys, can they change 1% to 10% more grip.

ry1tcgav45habr6zg.jpg

:thumbsup: I hope you enjoy !!!

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 161052

Can you try making McLaren faster with this? ;)

I have tried 6% version... In expert mode I'm in the Mercedes times with the McLaren. I have played only practice 1. Let's see what happen in the other practices and of course in qualifying...

I will tell... but it seems that it works.

I have tried 6% version... In expert mode I'm in the Mercedes times with the McLaren. I have played only practice 1. Let's see what happen in the other practices and of course in qualifying...

I will tell... but it seems that it works.
I am doing the same, and I do "feel" a noticeable difference. I didn't want to go to 10% just in case it was too much. I will have to check my laptimes though to see if I am improving but, the cars do feel more comfortable to drive.

carlosmav updated MORE GRIP mod with a new update entry:

MORE GRIP MOD V2

Hello everyone, (sorry again my English, I am using Google Translate)

I'm back with an update of the mod, because besides the five files did a new one dubbed Mclaren, because it greatly improves the car's performance, particularly at the entrance and exit of the corners, you can get more stuck it out with more traction, even if there is a car in front.

The only thing I could not change was the tire wear.

McLaren continues spending more tires than the Mercedes.

I hope you enjoy.

Follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job I tried the mod "mclaren" and notice the difference in input and output curves .... what is the difference between using the mod "mclaren" and use for example grip to 10%? which makes it go faster? .... I ask you a favor, I hope that you can add to these mod reducing tire wear thanks :)

nice mod but theres something u should fix like 4 example if u play in legende mode the IA in melbourne with rain do 1.40minute for lap,when i do 1.34min, like if they races at easy mode thats alot unbalanced

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%