F1 2013 More Button options in game F1 2013 for PC

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys,

first sorry for my very bad english, but i hope you will understand my problem.

I bought the Thrustmaster Intergral 500RS Wheel, there are many switches an buttons on it. In the normal gameoptions of F1 2013 you can use the D-Pads for the little menu. For Example you cannot use the D-Pads direcktly for the ful mix.

So my Questions is, if you have any idea or mod to use for example the D-Pads direcktly for the ful mix. I mean that you push the D-Pad one time to the left side an the game will change the ful mix to medium.

I hope you understand my problem and you have any idea.

And again sorry for my very very bad english. I am a german guy, so if any other Germans are here they can also answer in german. <<<----

(Mod edit - English only, sorry :) )

Thanks Guys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread may help :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/g27-xpadder-fuel-mix-assign.78797/#post-1589879

Basically in the F1 2013 game controller settings, you remap 4 buttons (Quick menu), to keys on your keyboard.

Quick Menu UP = W
Quick Menu DOWN = S
Quick Menu LEFT = A
Quick Menu RIGHT = D

Then use a program called Xpadder or joy2key (google them) to send a sequence of commands to the game. Your new keyboard commands, consisting of the letters W, S, A, and D

So if in the game if the command to 'Fuel Rich' is Quick menu up (3 times), then as you see above, Quick Menu UP = W. So you need to send 3 x W to the game (Up,Up,Up)

So you set joy2key or Xpadder to send W (delay) W (delay) W to the game when you press DPAD Up

The (delay) is a time delay between each command, typically 0.2 seconds. You cannot just send the game WWW it must be W (0.2 sec), W (0.2 sec), W

Cheers :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing