More American Truck Sim Oregon Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ATS Oregon Preview 10.jpg

Work is well underway with the new American Truck Simulator map expansion - time for some more Oregon previews!

Focussing on natural beauty, something that I understanding is plentiful in the state of Oregon, these latest set of preview images for the upcoming American Truck Simulator are a testament to the impressive attention to detail and graphical depth of both of SCS Software's current truck simulation titles.

Representing some of the expected visuals found in and around Oregon, the latest previews showcase what looks likely to be a very different area of the United States than has been seen previous in the title, and showcases a map expansion that is more than likely set to become one of the more popular pieces of content for the simulation when it releases later this year.

According to the developers, the new map expansion has given them further encouragement to improve yet further the way in which scenery is created in the simulation:

"Forest industry is one of the key building blogs of Oregon economy and transportation. We want to take our players deeper into the forests, showing things in closer detail. That is why new detailed models of lower and higher forest vegetation are created. We also added wetlands and swamps together with lush meadows full of blooming wildflowers. Several unique representatives of Oregon flora have also been identified. For example, we have created a brand new thundercloud flowering plum tree for some of the urban areas."

So without further ado, feast your eyes on these beauties...

ATS Oregon Preview 1.jpg
ATS Oregon Preview 2.jpg
ATS Oregon Preview 9.jpg

ATS Oregon Preview 3.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 4.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 5.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 6.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 7.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 8.jpg

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now. Additional DLC packs for both games can be picked up from the respect Steam store page.

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Are you looking forward to the Oregon map expansion in American Truck Sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Looks very good

Haven't driven for a while, bought Italia and the ATS new map but not driven it yet
next week my holiday starts so finally time to enjoy ETS2 and ATS again

saw yesterday vids from Squirrel driving with triple and quadruple trailers :)

Also saw this Truck shifter! :)

I wonder if they will expand Pacific Coast Highway down near San Francisco. I've driven it many times on my motorbike. There's lots of curves where you can't be going faster than 30 mph and a lot of open shoulders. It'd be interesting to tumble down about 50 feet into the Pacific.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back