Tracks More AI on Nordschleife?

Hey there! I have a question :)
Is it possible to drive with more AI cars on the Nordschleife? I know there is a track mod with i think 32 Garages (OBBC?! Or what is the name? :D).
But I want more.. in rfactor its possible to drive with over 100 cars.. thats perfect for 24h race simulation :)
Maybe there is a possibility to change this in the track data?! Or should I recreate the track with more Pit Boxes in the back of the Garages? Idk :D

Hi Peter without humour. :roflmao: I think its possible to increase the amount of car in the way of the OSRW tracks. But I'm not sure its possible to get 100 pit boxes done and I don't think the pc hardware is able to handle this amount of cars without issues.

Only one way to find out so I tinkered a version of the Nordschleife with 108 grid spots :D:D:D

The FPS behave surprisingly well, starting from the last position I constantly had around 37 FPS with maxed details. CPU was an issue as it shows the "high CPU occupancy" warning all the time. Somehow it was strange because my CPU was only at 55% load. Maybe there's a way to let AC use more CPU power.

It would be interesting to have that much cars around this track online. But I'm not sure if there are that much A-B drivers in total xD (minorating).

That's all 911 Cup cars? Means most of the textures are shared. Have you tried loading 100 individual cars?

I can barely run 17 AI at once :D

Some numbers:
I set up a race with 100 different cars (AC has that much by now ^^), it took 9.5 GB RAM. Afterwards I set up a kind of VLN race with 27 GT3s, 27 911 Cup, 27 Cayman GT4 and 27 M235i. They only took 6 GB RAM :)

It would be interesting to have that much cars around this track online. But I'm not sure if there are that much A-B drivers in total xD (minorating).

Well alone in the league where I race at we have over 80... I really think for one event we could fill a 100 cars grid - it's such a novelity and interesting for many many people I guess.

I have an overclocked 7820x@4.6ghz and can run 70 cars total on the 108 slot Nordschleife without the dreaded CPU usage warning that slows down time in the game. It's very playable. but it's far from being without issues. If there is a crash anywhere on the track and the AI cars start piling up you'll get the mother of all slowdowns.

In general what you need is 4 cores minimum and then buy the best single thread performance you can get. Without overclocking it is going to be tough to reach those levels though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%