Morand 2014 speculations

My dear colleagues, i have also read the statement of Felipe Massa about quiting at the end of this year at Ferrari, Morand already retired from FSR the remains of this season and FSR 2014. A driver of that caliber shouldnt quit, i was shocked but mainly dissapointed but after seeing Morgan having a rainjacket-fullsunglass-lunch with Luca di Montezemelo i think i talk for everyone if we wish you all the best @ Ferrari next year Morand, you deserve it!

Greetings
Gerhard Berger

Naked gp is for chris de jong for sure. It.s a team made for him only... but 2kg less of clothes is quite interesting for the laptime :barefoot: maybe i have to consider this possibility... xD

Un5cLGr.jpg

or if i can and the oppurtunity arrives i will possibly enter Squire Motorsports for Next Year in the FSR WC i could get Morand in the Seat to give us a fantastic debut because we did the same eariler this year in the other league and i could do the same the next in a different year

or if i can and the oppurtunity arrives i will possibly enter Squire Motorsports for Next Year in the FSR WC i could get Morand in the Seat to give us a fantastic debut because we did the same eariler this year in the other league and i could do the same the next in a different year
Ron would you please at LEAST enter by the name of Squirrel motorsports :D everyone loves squirrels.
funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leave.jpg

So he would get you one win, then leave like Mason did in GPVWC? :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back