Plugins MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlon007 updated MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin with a new update entry:

Update 2.12 is released

Added
- On the game load, MOP will not get the saved position of items, meaning less chance for items to fall through car, etc.
- Added a message when you try to enable Safe Mode in the game

Changes
- Minor changes to the settings

Bug Fixes
- Fixed CD cases not appearing, if the player loaded the game away from 0,0,0 position
- Fixed Satsuma potentially breaking on game save
- Improved "Open output_log.txt" button inner workings
- Fixed Satsuma getting wrecked, if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there. Firstly I wanted to say thank you for creating this mod, it doubles my framerate from 25-35 to constant 60fps when I'm not near the satsuma lol. Wanted to ask if the mod messes with the suitcase spawn. I found it with MSCEditor near the player's house to the north of the rail tracks which does not coincide with the spawn locations from the wikia. The weird thing is the collision for the ground is lower than the actual texture, meaning items will be underground. Can this be the reason why the Drunk Guy attacks me even if I never stole his money, because the mod spawned the suitcase in a place it should not be? In the attached image I added the coolant to show that it affects other items. Thanks in advance.
20200717115010_1.jpg

Hey there. Firstly I wanted to say thank you for creating this mod, it doubles my framerate from 25-35 to constant 60fps when I'm not near the satsuma lol. Wanted to ask if the mod messes with the suitcase spawn. I found it with MSCEditor near the player's house to the north of the rail tracks which does not coincide with the spawn locations from the wikia. The weird thing is the collision for the ground is lower than the actual texture, meaning items will be underground. Can this be the reason why the Drunk Guy attacks me even if I never stole his money, because the mod spawned the suitcase in a place it should not be? In the attached image I added the coolant to show that it affects other items. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 389339
This may have been a case in the MOP versions older than 2.12.1, because there was a bug which would case the briefcase to teleport, and should be fixed in 2.12.1.

bugs with mod:
when i started a new game literally every object that was at the house just exploded around the map there was a car door and a coffee pan in my compost and some parts were on my house roof.
I was playing on mortal and really didn't want to bother with looking for a exhaust pipe that was in my chimney lol
Even the engine got messed up, like every single part was in the wrong place but thankfully reloading the save fixed it.
seems like every update just breaks this mod more and more
also objects falling through vehicles isn't fixed which is so annoying
and there's a exploit with the mod where kilju bottles that you sell to jokke wouldn't be empty at the landfill allowing you to sell the same bottles over and over for easy money.
this all happens to my friends also all use the latest version.

Athlon007 updated MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin with a new update entry:

MOP is back! Update 3.0 is out!

ODS35Ma.jpg

MOP is back!

Yup, it's true! MOP is officially back! For the past 6 months, mod development has been frozen. But today, after 3 months of in development, a brand new update is released - the update 3.0!

This is the biggest update to Modern Optimization Plugin, practically every single function has been redesigned or rewritten from scratch. Testers reports claim 20-30 more FPS compared to the outgoing 2.12.2 version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back