Plugins MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlon007 updated MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin with a new update entry:

Update 2.10 is out

Added
- Added Dynamic Draw Distance
- The draw distance will be doubled, if player is above certain level - so you can see entirity of the map
- And it will be lowered, if you're in the building
- You can enable it in the settings
- Added "Run in Background" toggle in the MOP settings, letting you choose if the game pauses on ALT+TAB
- Added CheatBox warning (it will NEVER be supported, stop messaging me about it, here's an explanation:
)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, a question ...
Is it advisable to delete everything corresponding to the previous versions (in this case v2.9.8) or do I just replace the MOP file in the Mods folder and is that enough?
Thank you and sorry for my bad English.

Hi, a question ...
Is it advisable to delete everything corresponding to the previous versions (in this case v2.9.8) or do I just replace the MOP file in the Mods folder and is that enough?
Thank you and sorry for my bad English.
Just replace the MOP.dll and that's it.

Rule files that are outdated (that will display obsolete API warning) do still work, and will be updated automatically to the new version, upon next auto update check, or you can force update in the settings.

When loading with this mod, the bolts of the parts that were tightened are loose. You'll remember what I told you.
I turned Steam Cloudsave off and New Game off a couple of times after that. But it didn't heal.
Parts that bolt loose :
Engine parts (also radiator and fuel filter)
All interior parts except for the shifter and handbrake
Almost all exterior parts.
Mods in: Noclip, GrabAnything, SixGearReloaded, CarryMore, ShowBoltSize and MOP

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    193.4 KB · Views: 89
  • MOP_REPORT.txt
    1,020 bytes · Views: 89
  • defaultES2File.txt
    65.2 KB · Views: 79
When loading with this mod, the bolts of the parts that were tightened are loose. You'll remember what I told you.
I turned Steam Cloudsave off and New Game off a couple of times after that. But it didn't heal.
Parts that bolt loose :
Engine parts (also radiator and fuel filter)
All interior parts except for the shifter and handbrake
Almost all exterior parts.
Mods in: Noclip, GrabAnything, SixGearReloaded, CarryMore, ShowBoltSize and MOP
Could you try temporarily removing SixGearReloaded and check if that does the trick?

I tried it and the problem was successfully fixed. Thanks!
But why did I delete SixGear and it was fixed?
It's a pretty old mod and it may not owrk properly with the current version of the game.

But don't worry, there's a replacement mod that got released few months ago, that I use and works perfectly (and is much better, because the gear stick is animated). Look for "Fifth Gear - Animated" on ΝexusMods

The shitsuma is bouncing whenever i go near it. mop issue? idk could be grab anything cus thats been acting up lately

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years