Monza

I am running the graphics at highest settings, and for some reason, some of the trees are transparent and you can see the other stuff through them? Am I the only one experiencing this issue and is there a fix to the issue if i am

Just tried that and it worked :) Thanks

The reason why i cared is im hoping to drive in fsr soon, so im gonna be practicing each track and join when im ready, and when driving Monza its actually quite distracting. Also is there any setups for Monza for the mod available?

Disable transparency AA in player.json file

If u brake later and u must cut T1, a kerb off-track is invisible wall, 80-0 kmh hitting it.

It's a bit high object, not wall technically. Might be fixed for next update if I have time.
I don't see the rubbered line on the track. Anyone else have this problem? Started after the latest version of Monza..

0% RR. 100% RR.
You can cut almost entire track on the server without lap being discarded.

Why is this exactly a problem? After all complaints about how the game applies wrong cut penalties at Hockenheim. We are not relying on automated cut-checks.

If you cut intentionally you will get an intentional penalty mate.
Not funny. Right now I can do a 1.16 lap without penalty if I want to. I'doubt Race Director can watch all drivers simultaneously. So qualifying can be a joke in that case, because somebody can do a lap with big cut without telling and obviously spoil everybody's race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%