Monza Practise Race Wednesday 3rd Sept

not good peter, hope you feel better soon :thumbsup:

would be good if you could join the second race steeve, but with you being very uncertain that you even make the 2nd race, is it worth us changing things? if we have a wet race first and a couple crash out early are they going to wait for the 20 lap race to be done so they can join race2?

i dunno tbh, id have preferred it the way it is, if everyone else agrees then we can try.

regards weather, ive been busy decorating atm so no had time to really think about this, if nico just chooses a random weather for the 2nd race thats fine by me, we dont even have to know here, just random with rain lol

No way i can make it, suddenly i'm just dead tired again.. I did wake up in sweat and the fall is coming, didn't have flu all summer so... If anyone is interested practicing on weekend, friday night, i'm all ears. I need some sparring partners.

would be good if you could join the second race steeve, but with you being very uncertain that you even make the 2nd race, is it worth us changing things? if we have a wet race first and a couple crash out early are they going to wait for the 20 lap race to be done so they can join race2?

i dunno tbh, id have preferred it the way it is, if everyone else agrees then we can try.
I agree David, i haven't thought about it but you have a good point! :thumbsup:

nice training race, some good battles with Tito,Bob Laube two touches with Nicolai and first time with Damien was all nice but i have to leave in Race2 because too effort for my eyes see every lap small freeze in Lesmo or Ascari Race1 was hard Race2 is too ,I forgot( Im stupid:O_o:) to turn off the shadows but the Practice Race is useful for this;) so we/I can do experience.

Congratulations to Winners and all drivers:thumbsup:

Last edited:
loads of fun tonight, had a blast in both races.

race 1, started pole, good start and pressure from vince for 10 laps, after my pit on lap 13 it was gung ho trying to catch nicolas on the 1 stopper, managed it with a bit to spare but was exciting stuff.

race 2, started last, nearly spun out on the line lol, passed a few cars here and there untill i was into 2nd behind nico after the stops (i did 2 stop again, nico 1 stop strategy), some great racing, side by side stuff pass and repass, great fun, when i saw nicolas gain on us though and vince not far behind i had to get the power on and left nico to fight with both, looks like they had a great fight too right to the line.

all in all good fun races, learned alot for the season start next week, cant wait :)

grats everyone!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years