F1 2010 Monza - Italy (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
David's setup seems to work well for me. The 6th and 7th gear is a little too long for my Virgin car, and I seem to do better with Medium brake pressure.

Hi guys. I'd just like to say a big thank you for putting these setups on here. Phillip Macey's setup just got me 3rd position end of the race at monza and I would not of been able to without it! Thank you Phil! thanks for putting the speed in mph too =D

*edit - This was in the lotus nabmobile first season :)

Hi guys, i made a nice lap time with Mclaren and Bram's setup (pull up 2 notch last gear) in my first attempts in Monza, 1.19,823s , but i'm having a lot of troble improving, because of the Ghost car. This lap time was made more than half a lap behind it. I hade to halmost guess were to brake and turn. CAN I SWITCH IT OFF? somehow??? I'm sure I can take off at least 0,5 second. HELP

• KinkyT

David your setup is amazing, I got pole position so easily in the Virgin car.

Thank you for everyone who posts setups, I have no idea on tuning cars, you help us all very much :)

Thanks again

• Xfreaks

Thanks @David...it's indeed great setup.
Pole position and win the race.

Hotlap

Hi guys, i just turned out some laps on a McLaren using David's setup with my Xbox 360 pad and my time was 1:19.498, i still got work there cause i'm sure i can improve it, but it's quite good.
Thanks for sharing

Regards

With David's setup i drive in 1.24.100 with Ferrari: Only Automatic gears..no other helps drive
I have ps3 and i don't know why, my laps are still 1.24 while the best laps of the guys in this topic are 1.18/19.
i use the ps3 pad

Sorry for my english

edit: with mclaren 1.22.500 but the difference is 3 second...

Havent been able to complete all three sectors perfectly but combining them should bring P1 with McLaren. (compared to fastest ghosts)

Don't like the track in F1 2010 as it is a cutters heaven when you watch the ghostfiles. The biggest kerbstones should not be touched. In real life you would wreck the car :)

Shortshift from 3 to 4 in both Lesmo's & Parabolica, otherwise you go off track :)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 3
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 7
Rear Ride Height: 7
Front Spring Stiffness: 3
Rear Spring Stiffness: 3
Gearbox
Gear 1: 156 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 222 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 291 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 332 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 380 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Standard - Hard (depending if you can controll the car accelerating out of the slow chicanes)
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.30
Camber rear: -2.70
Toe front: 0.14
Toe rear: 0.23

Hey Bram....any particular reason why you have set the ride height so high ......

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 7
Rear Ride Height: 7
Front Spring Stiffness: 3
Rear Spring Stiffness: 3

??

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Gearbox
Gear 1: 154 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 222 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 257 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 294 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 332 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 373 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed amount​
Alignment Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Force India 1.21.003 dry
1.24.711 wet

I use Virgin Car with Bram's setup and I just got 1:25:500, I'm playing in Legend dificulty. The other Pilots like Vettel got 1:24:400. How do you do for getting 1:18?

• F1schu

Hi there so far my best lap with the default fastest setup using the Ferrari is a 1:19.168 (fastest unassisted Ferrari on the XBL leaderboard)
No assists, manual gears and cockpit view.

Will try some of these setups and see if I can get the Ferrari into the low 18's I know some have done that in the Ferrari on the XBL leaderboards but they have used assists.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back