Resource icon

Misc Monza - Italy Correct Sun (Updated) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Danger88 submitted a new resource:

Monza-italy correct sun - Correct sun for Monza, to feel more like 1 PM rather than 5 PM

I have been doing this for a couple of years, I changed the lighting in almost every track because CM got most track lighting wrong.
like in Spain it feels more like winter sun, or in Monaco it feels like you are racing at 10 am, or Austria, it feels like it's nearly sunset.
I am a film maker, so lighting has always been a big deal for me, if you like it, I will complete the calendar, because this is the first time I share it.

Read more about this resource...

Danger88 submitted a new resource:

Monza-italy correct sun - Correct sun for Monza, to feel more like 1 PM rather than 5 PM

Read more about this resource...
that's really cool share it share!, i drive in monza with a bike on and it's exactly lightning on easter end in the early afternoon, with the very light fog sensation on the end of the stright before the ascari when you come out of the tree shadow, have you make a great work thank you

Many thanx, I live in Syria, but never been to Monza, but I really care about the sun and the lighting, it always made a big difference on how you feel in the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back