Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Lotus 49 - Classic for GSC

I have converted this rfactor mod to GSC. Just a single car to get to grips with. Used with 540 degrees rotation with 23 degree lock.

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation.

Realfeel settings are as follows.

[49 Lo]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1400.000000
SteeringDamper=50000.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=4000.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.500000
Kr=3.000000

You will find it listed in the Camaro section....

Read more about this resource...

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Lotus 98T - Classic for GSC

I have converted this rfactor mod to GSC. Just a single car to get to grips with. Used with 540 degrees rotation with 23 degree lock.

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation.

Realfeel settings are as follows. (WIP) See what you think? FFB @ +100%.

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1000.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.500000
Kr=3.000000

You will find...

Read more about this resource...

hey, just thought id report that quite a few vehicles are not taking the chicane properly and are going out on the grass fairly often, perhaps needs a tweak there in the AIW ?? enjoying your work though, whats your next track going to be? :)

I just tried the download and it installed fine and the car showed up in the Camaro class. Either try to d/l gain or d/l and extract to another folder and then copy the Gamedata folder to GSC and see if that helps.

The real feel may need adjusting to your particular wheel as I am still not 100% happy with it but that is on a Logitech DFGT.

The lotus 49 I posted was easy, this one needs a bit of work. If anyone beats me to finding the magic setting then post it up so we can compare. Thanks.

@Phil Etty I'm going to guess that some of the changes made for GSC Extreme changed the names of some files. I haven't actually made a custom championship yet for GSC extreme, however due to rFm files no longer being hidden apparently CTDP's Championship Manager NX for rFactor now works (remembering that GSC is essentially a highly modified version of rF).

EDIT: Basically you're better off using this tool because it's easier to use with a proper GUI and stuff, it's essentially a "real program" compared to my script :)

I installed this and had a go of it this morning.

It loaded ok but I had the problem like @BenRacin with one of the AI's rear wheels disappearing (or being sunk into the ground).

I have lots of mods installed so perhaps there's some conflict. I wouldn't know where to start looking to find this conflict thoough...

yeah i had a problem with a mod clashing with this one which made some of the other mods vehicles not show in the list, good option if you enjoy the mod is to make a second install just for running the mod, i have several installs of gsce to run different mods. Ive been having a blast on a track i found called ORR G Helen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%