Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

have noticed in some mods were the FFB is really weak in the HDV file there is a line that says
[CONTROLS]
SteeringFFBMult=1.0

In some mods this value is higher maybe as high as 4.0
and this does give a much stronger FFB,

looks like for the use stock items (engine and tyes) you have to duplicate the skins, and then make a new hdv file and label inside this to use the none upgraded parts..
and then point to this in the veh file
:)

Last edited:
Quick question. I have a few mods installed and I wanted to know if theres anyway to organize the mods so that they show up in custom folders. For instance. I have a few F1 mods installed, and if i can have a separate folder in the game called "F1" and then have all of the mods in a sub folder. Im using the Rfactor custom Ui which handles the mods better than the original, but on the vehicle screen, its just a ton of cars listed in abc order. I noticed that some mods are in folders, but if i try to make my own folder in the game directory its doesnt show up..

Marc Beswick submitted a new resource:

ORR 2 - By: Madcowie and Mack Mechanic converted to GSCE using rFactor to Game Stock Car mod converter

ORR 2 New and Improved

Truck (modelled by Landon Harrison and then further modifications by Madcowie, Badping, Pete Wals
Wheels By Solographix, Major Parts and Mack Mechanic

Skins pretty much all of them made by Mack Mechanic except a few which were also made by Mark Zeidler, Dawg, Badping and Pete Walsh)

All new damage model (pretty much all falls apart) but has strong suspension.

Physics - Mark Zeidler (The king from ORR 1) This time we have a little more grip and softer landings....

Read more about this resource...

When I load track it says wrong .gmt version for skyboxI.gmt?:unsure: Is anybody else having this issue. All 5 versions.

I also ran this back thru the conversion tool and still does the same thing. This is the first problem I have had converting any track.

Last edited:
When I load track it says wrong .gmt version for skyboxI.gmt?:unsure: Is anybody else having this issue. All 5 versions.

I also ran this back thru the conversion tool and still does the same thing. This is the first problem I have had converting any track.
I just tried installing/running the track in a fresh secondary game stock car install and it ran without errors.

I think you will need to change the category at the bottom of each .veh for each car/skin then you can put them into whatever categories you want. I got a feeling it's a lot of work mate.:geek: As i should know.

Should look something like this.

Category="Endurance Series,GT2,Aston Martin V8 Vantage"

You can delete/change this as long as all the cars/skins match to the ones in the category you want they should match up.

I think you will need to change the category at the bottom of each .veh for each car/skin then you can put them into whatever categories you want. I got a feeling it's a lot of work mate.:geek: As i should know.

Should look something like this.

Category="Endurance Series,GT2,Aston Martin V8 Vantage"

You can delete/change this as long as all the cars/skins match to the ones in the category you want they should match up.
Yah I figured this out a couple of days ago. I used the rfactor conversion tool to do it. Took a while but it's so much better now. Thanks for the reply

Quick question. I have a few mods installed and I wanted to know if theres anyway to organize the mods so that they show up in custom folders. For instance. I have a few F1 mods installed, and if i can have a separate folder in the game called "F1" and then have all of the mods in a sub folder. Im using the Rfactor custom Ui which handles the mods better than the original, but on the vehicle screen, its just a ton of cars listed in abc order. I noticed that some mods are in folders, but if i try to make my own folder in the game directory its doesnt show up..

where do I find a custom UI for GSC 2013?

I found this tool really useful and had created several custom championships in GSC2012 & 2013. Tool seems to not work with GSC Extreme as I create them using the batch file, but then they are not in the game (least I can't find them).

Anyone else got same problems? Anyone got a solution please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back