Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

this isn't really a request for a mod, but more of a request for information:

what is the process for combining elements from 2 different mods into one. specifically, i'd like to use the 3D model from RW and combine it w/ the physics and sounds from another mod w/ the same car.

what's involved? which software would i need?

Thanks

Marc Beswick submitted a new resource:

FIA GT3 2010 - FIA GT3 2010 mod for rFactor converted to GSCE

Not sure which one of the FIA GT3 rfactor mods this was originally or who converted it but its quickly become my go to mod in GSCE.

Cars Included:
Alpina_B6_GT3
Aston_Martin_DBRS9
AUDI_R8_LMS
BMW_Z4_GT3
Chevrolet_Corvette_GT3
Ford_GT_GT3
Lamborghini_Gallardo_GT3
Porsche_997_CupR

Read more about this resource...

Thank guys for the congratulations! From my forum name you can probably guess which of the three winners I am. :D

Seems both Olivier and I made a mapping mistake since in my case the red nose cone alignment is off, and his livery the alignment on the green part of the nose is off. Still love the designs though, since it creates some space between the red and the black on the top part of the nose.

Last edited:
yeah I prefer the ffb on this mod, the blancpain seemed to loose all the feedback from the road and what the car is doing on it as it gained speed, ive found a few of the gsc mods do this so im not sure if its something that's happening during the conversion or the original mod.

Ok so heres my problem. I have a few mods installed in GSC extreme, and now when i select a race, I have a multiclass race instead of a single car race. I dont see any where where I can set up my own custom races and choose the cars I want to race. Ive already tried the creator by Ferrariman but i cant get it to work. Are there any others out there?

Ok so heres my problem. I have a few mods installed in GSC extreme, and now when i select a race, I have a multiclass race instead of a single car race. I dont see any where where I can set up my own custom races and choose the cars I want to race. Ive already tried the creator by Ferrariman but i cant get it to work. Are there any others out there?
Can't you just go to the all classes choice, and then just select the series you want to drive?

If it's the issue i'm thinking of, when using rfactor mods the classes may need tweaking in the .veh files of each car/skin. Some mods only select one class so can race against that class others select multiclasses so that means all the different classes get mixed up. Example of endurance series .veh classes before and after tweaking.

BEFORE all endurance classes race against each other

Classes="reiza1,EnduSeries ES_LM05 ES_GT1 ES_GT1DBR9"

AFTER only GT1 class races against each other

Classes="reiza1,ES_GT1"

The mods yo are using are in reiza5 class which means the Minis will always get mixed up when trying to race with them, anything in reiza5 will get used as that is the lead class. I use reiza1 the Camaros as i am not bothered about them, But that i means i cannot use the Camaro's.

Hope that helps.

If it's the issue i'm thinking of, when using rfactor mods the classes may need tweaking in the .veh files of each car/skin. Some mods only select one class so can race against that class others select multiclasses so that means all the different classes get mixed up. Example of endurance series .veh classes before and after tweaking.

BEFORE all endurance classes race against each other

Classes="reiza1,EnduSeries ES_LM05 ES_GT1 ES_GT1DBR9"

AFTER only GT1 class races against each other

Classes="reiza1,ES_GT1"

The mods yo are using are in reiza5 class which means the Minis will always get mixed up when trying to race with them, anything in reiza5 will get used as that is the lead class. I use reiza1 the Camaros as i am not bothered about them, But that i means i cannot use the Camaro's.

Hope that helps.
Yup, I actually just read this in another post and it worked. Thanks alot for the info. Your answer is more detailed. thanks man

Any body understand how to use the upgrades .ini works and how this effects the car model.

i am playing with a bus mod and it seems to have the 1043hp ,model and i want to use the default bus but don't seem to have this option

GMC RTS mod includes:
- GMC RTS 1988 Real physics (331hp engine and open diff).
- GMC RTS 1988 Racing physics (1043hp engine and locked diff).

but it seems, and i may be wrong, that it uses all the upgrades at standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back