Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have problem with sky and kerbs... what could be?

I have that problem with the sky too...so annoying: the rest of the extension is amazing!!

Some of you seem to have this issue but mostly don't. Really sorry for that ! :(
As it seems not frequent it should be something related to csp settings, sol, extension incompatibility and/or light extension elsewhere.
Can you try to add these lines at the start of the ext_config.ini file and see how it works ?

[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Some of you seem to have this issue but mostly don't. Really sorry for that ! :(
As it seems not frequent it should be something related to csp settings, sol, extension incompatibility and/or light extension elsewhere.
Can you try to add these lines at the start of the ext_config.ini file and see how it works ?

[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1
doesn't work... it's the same. no sponsored grass and crash sky... if I delete the extension folder the sky work normally.... I'll try a reset or something else.

help it doesn't work I've followed the steps and drop them in my /extenios/tracks and drop them there anad i have all the mods for it to work

Last edited:
Can I ask what version of CSP you used in the video of you showcasing the track? I wanna get that same tyre wear from TyreFX

Nice one man! But could you move Fly Emirates to the right?
1634380435151.png

Przechwytywanie-min.PNG

Can I ask what version of CSP you used in the video of you showcasing the track? I wanna get that same tyre wear from TyreFX
For those asking about tyres damage:

It's in your common/f1_tyre_damage.ini file (located in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common)

It should look like this :

[TYRES_FX]
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_DEBUG=0 ; set it to 1 to get damaged tyres from the start
DAMAGE_GRAIN_DEBUG=0 ; set it to 1 to get damaged tyres from the start
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_GAIN=16.0 ; multiplier for increasing flat spot
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_FADE=0 ; how much of flat spot (which is in 0…1 range) will be gone after 1 km driven
DAMAGE_GRAIN_GAIN=16.0 ; multiplier for increasing grain
DAMAGE_WIDTH_K=1.5 ; decrease to make damage more narrow and vise versa
DAMAGE_OFFSET_K=0.06 ; horizontal offset for visible damage; increase to move it closer to the car
DAMAGE_GRAIN_MAX=0.9 ; upper bound for grain damage, from 0 to 1

and the RSS Hybrid 2021 ext_config should include this line:

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/f1_lights.ini,
common/f1_tyre_damage.ini

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back