Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, fantastic extension as always.

To put a bit of a long story short, I've created another layout of Monza so that I can use this extension without it clashing with anything else (billboards etc), it uses the same .kn5s and models.ini as the original Monza layout but for whatever reason some of the brake markers dont disappear with the config installed (see pic). Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Assetto Corsa doen't allow some objects to be hidden (the AC_ someting objects) so the trick is to use a transparent override of their diffuse texture. Do you have kept the "transparent.dds" file in the extension folder ?

Don't know what can cause your issue... Perhaps a cache texture (in the skins default folder) or a extension conflict (on the common loaded extensions folder)
Does it work fine with the standard monza track ?
I've looked at both the default skins folder and in loaded extensions and it doesn't seem to show anything that would affect it.

The extension works perfectly fine on the default Monza layout just as soon as I try and add it to any other layout some objects dont get hidden for whatever reason.

I think you put red advert of emirate too far
1631311695944.png
There is Alboreto drawning so you can do something ;)
1631310518551.png

Last edited:
I've looked at both the default skins folder and in loaded extensions and it doesn't seem to show anything that would affect it.

The extension works perfectly fine on the default Monza layout just as soon as I try and add it to any other layout some objects dont get hidden for whatever reason.
Is your file named "monza.kn5" too ?

Can you make the Tracklimits tourn 3 and the Podium please ...nice Track
Maybe in next update ;)

What filter do you use in the game ?? ( Video )
I think it's A3PP

I have problem with sky and kerbs... what could be?

Attachments

• Screenshot_vrc_2015_williams_fw37_monza_12-8-121-23-36-3.jpg
    Screenshot_vrc_2015_williams_fw37_monza_12-8-121-23-36-3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_vrc_2015_williams_fw37_monza_12-8-121-23-37-29.jpg
    Screenshot_vrc_2015_williams_fw37_monza_12-8-121-23-37-29.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 83

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.