Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Monza Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension - All the billboards modifications from the F1 2021 Italian Grand Prix

This extension is a full overhaul which includes all the billboards modifications and locations for the Formula 1 2021 Italian Grand Prix.

This extension is for the official kunos monza track.

List of modifications included :
  • all the 2020 billboards (extension will be updated with the 2021 billboards after I...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome, Pyyer! Just awesome!
I have a question: is it possible to activate those extension updates only for custom CM skins?
Thank you !
That would be great but to my knowledge unfortunately Content Manager doesn't allow this.
Anyway you can enable / disable the extension by just replacing the active=1 by active=0 in the ext_config.ini file ;)

Thank you !
That would be great but to my knowledge unfortunately Content Manager doesn't allow this.
Anyway you can enable / disable the extension by just replacing the active=1 by active=0 in the ext_config.ini file ;)
Thx for answering!
This is sad, of course, that it is not possible yet to allow ext's for skins. Maybe in the future, CM will allow this to be done... :)

Hey, great mod again! Pyyer strikes again! What do you think about adding only graphically green/white kerbs since 2018? Photo here for example(out of second lesmo):
1630952534604.png

They are out of corners: 6(first lesmo), 7(second lesmo) and 10(ascari)

Last edited:
As always, everything is fine. But for my taste, some of the bardyurs are too clean. I understand that they are almost never used, but still. Can you add more tire tracks?

Great ad usual! @Pyyer could i ask you if you can repaint curbs like in other f1 tracks?
Really Nobody did it for Monza and i think this could add more realism. The default colors of curbs appears too faded, washed out damaged and dirty. Thanks a lot!!

Great work again!

I don't understand the following instruction. Do I need to copy the content from one file to the other file?

- Unzip the content of the file in your assetto corsa folder
(if you already have an "ext_config.ini" file don't overwrite it, just copy the lines of this file at the end of yours)

Thanks!

Great work again!

I don't understand the following instruction. Do I need to copy the content from one file to the other file?

- Unzip the content of the file in your assetto corsa folder
(if you already have an "ext_config.ini" file don't overwrite it, just copy the lines of this file at the end of yours)

Thanks!
Hi,

If you have already an ext-config file, yes, you have to copy these lines in yours ;

[INCLUDE: ext_config-pyyer-monza.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

Regards

Hi, fantastic extension as always.

To put a bit of a long story short, I've created another layout of Monza so that I can use this extension without it clashing with anything else (billboards etc), it uses the same .kn5s and models.ini as the original Monza layout but for whatever reason some of the brake markers dont disappear with the config installed (see pic). Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Last edited:
Pyyer updated Monza Formula 1 2020/2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

2.0 - 2021 Billboards Update

2021 Billboards update following friday sessions including :
  • new ground textures
  • new billboards in pits (DHL, Paddock Club)
  • texture replacement (aramco ground texture in pits)
  • new billboards locations
  • new animated displays and bridges
  • Pirelli breaking signs
  • and much more... ;)
Have fun ! :)

View attachment 502044
View attachment 502037
View attachment 502038
View attachment 502039
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News