Monza Ascari Cut Exception

As in previous year, ISR Club Board has decided there will be an exception to cutting rules at Ascari exit. This time, the whole corner exit is covered (see picture).

The exit area marked red (including the entire exit curb) is allowed to be cut freely as much as you wish or dare. On all other parts of track, normal cut rules apply.

Ascari%20exit.jpg

I disagree, and would look ugly from broadcast. You didn't make an exception for Hockenheim where there was more difficult to notice if you have cutted or not, but here, is not hard to keep 2 wheels on the track.

I disagree, and would look ugly from broadcast. You didn't make an exception for Hockenheim where there was more difficult to notice if you have cutted or not, but here, is not hard to keep 2 wheels on the track.

Then you are not familiar with history of FSR, because Ascari is traditionally among the most cut corners of the entire calendar. It's not to say you can't avoid it, but when we speak about hours of extra cut check protest work for each director, the sometimes it's better to make an exception, like we have done every year with Nurburgring turn 4 exit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%